BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alena X.
Seguin, ON
Review for: Nude, Shell more...
I liked this foundation a lot. I had a couple samples sent to me in different colours. The one I used in the pic was "Shell" it seemed a tad light so I'd probably use "Nude" next time. The product was medium coverage and wore nicely though out the day. Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Sabrina S.
paris
Review for: Ivory more...
We've got a winner! The Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation who has just made it to my top 5 foundations ! 🙌🏼 It's a medium to full coverage. It smooths the skin perfectly and does not cake. My personal preference is the package. I find it so high quality and high end. This baby is a must try !
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I read a lot about this and I thought I was going to like it but I didn't. I bought in Sephora used it two times to see if it was how I had used it or the setting powder but no, I didn't like it and I returned it. I didn't fell that it had the coverage that I wanted and si ce I had tried the tarte foundation stick I was expecting something better or at least as good. I don't recommend it.
Teona K.
This foundation is really creamy and blends very well. It's only downfall is that there is not much other shades for darker skinned girls and they don't match that well.
Meli V.

I need this in my hands now ... it shows that it is of very good quality, I love this product, thank you for exhibiting it ... I found it excellent I would love it if it arrived to me would be perfect it will be amazing to be able to have it many thanks thanks !!
Melissa P.
I wanted to love this, it was definitely full coverage but I found it hard to blend and it made my skin look really scaley and I normally have oily skin! I can't really say that it was long lasting because I had to take it off immediately after I put it on! Would not repurchase and would not recommend!
Quazi M.
Can't say enough about this foundation stick, little goes long way. Very easy to blend and set.full coverage without making your face cakey. Most of all first time in my life I found a foundation that matches my skin tone exactly. Works best with brush
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
Review for: Alabaster more...
I have a pale complexion and shade Alabaster is just perfect for me!
It is such a shame that this formula doesn't work for me, cause I always struggle to find the right shade :(
Coverage is really great too, but it doesn't stay on my skin for very long and it makes my dry skin even drier.
Good buy for someone with more oily skin I guess.
Deirian H.
Medicine Hat, AB
Review for: Warm Beige more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!! This foundation is sooo full coverage, stays matte throughout the whole day, doesn't crease or get cakey and doesn't oxidize! The only con I have for this foundation is it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but the product itself is amazing! Highly recommend to anyone with oily to normal skin and anyone with acne!
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Review for: Golden Tan more...
First impression is has smooth as a stick foundation can be. The application is like adding soft velvet to your skin. The triangle form help making the application a child play. The color was pure perfection match, like second skin but 100% better . My skin is normal/combination and the foundation did not move all day. The only downside is the price .
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.