BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Dre B.
Ottawa , WY
This is an incredible foundation! As the name implies, it simply vanishes and looks like flawless and fresh skin! The coverage can be built up to full coverage but it never looks cakey! It's great for oily, normal and combination skin. It contains an ingredient that is activated by oil-production in the skin, to keep you from looking too oily! At the same time, really anyone can enjoy its dewy second-skin finish on areas that are not oily. But If your skin is dry, you should make sure to exfoliate and moisturize very well to keep the foundation from clinging to dry patches. On top of all this, it is completely waterproof!!!
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
Yes it is a good foundation but you get sooooo little in the product like the mufe u get 0.42 oz I believe and in this one its 0.25oz regardless it's way to expensive for the amount of product I have set skin and it lasted would I buy it again probably not unless I came into money or it was given to me
Erika C.
You have to buy this! This is so amazing I can't have enough words to describe it. This is one of the most incredible stick foundation I've ever used. I recommend for you to buy this one.
Pixel C.
I have used this foundation since its release in UK back in August 2016, and it is one that I always reach for. I have combination skin and do also suffer from dry patchy areas. This foundation does not stick to patchy areas and is so lightweight it feels like I've got nothing on. Very pigmented and concentrated that a small amount goes a long way. Definitely worth it.
Ashley K.
London, ON
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation stick is the first product I've tried from Hourglass! It is a super pigmented and full coverage foundation that blends really well and sets to a semi matte finish. I'm rating this 4 stars because although the foundation itself is wonderful, the price and the amount of product you actually get makes it hard to give a full 5 stars. I'm very hesitant to use this foundation and only really wear it for special occasions, but I wish I could use it more and not have to worry about running out so quickly!
Meghan K.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Alabaster more...
I LOVE this foundation, it gives you such a flawless look to your face and you don't need to cake on the product. I only hate that it is so ridiculously expensive but it is my favourite stick foundation
Sydney O.
Edmonton
i wanted this product to work so bad but its horrible for oily skin. no matter how i applied it (brushes, beautyblendr, other sponges, hands etc.) it never really set and even tried different primers to see if that would help but it just didnt work on my skin at all. i used it for 2 weeks and every day this foundation would slide off my face and end up all over everything
Belle Z.
Review for: Ivory more...
Lovely for the first few hours. It's very lightweight, and has amazing coverage with one swipe. My probably with it is that it doesn't wear gracefully throughout the day on me. It starts breaking up, and my pores start looking horrible. (I have combination skin) It looked so beautiful at first, but for the price, I'd like something that would last longer on my skin.
Cindy V.
Sydney
Review for: Shell more...
I've never tried a stick foundation before but the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick had rave reviews everywhere and I had to see what all the hype was about and I'm so glad I did! This can be made full coverage or sheered out, blends and sits beautifully on the skin and it actually looks like your skin which for me is a major bonus as I like the natural but full coverage look :)
Tristan L.
Does not work well for oily skin! I found this looks very cakey on my skin! It started breaking apart after only 2 hours! Would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.