BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Davina B.
London, AK
This really is excellent, it's worth the hype. I prefer it to Bobbi Brown's foundation stick by a mile. It's high coverage and dewy and silky. The only down side is that the accompanying brush is super expensive and in my opinion, not worth the money. I'm yet to finish my first stick so I'm unsure how much product you get for your money, but in its favour is the fact that a little goes a really long way.
Cara J.
Loved this so much it has great coverage and goes well with the primer but the only thing is I have quite oily skin so it feels really heavy around those areas. I bought it from Sephora when I went to America. I would recommend this it is very price but very worth it. Definitely something I will be buying again .
Samantha W.
Peterborough , ON
This is the only full coverage foundation that I can wear. It is buildable, and super easy to blend. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin, either. I can't wear it when I have dry patches though, because they are definitely emphasized with this foundation. But that would likely be the case with any full coverage foundation. I just love how it feels, and it looks great in photos!
Tanya B.
I bought this along with the vanish brush. I have been wearing hourglass immaculate foundation and have been very happy with it but wanted to try the new product. I have combination skin and at the end of the day wearing this my face is much more oily than with the immaculate (which makes sense since immaculate is made for oily /acne prone skin). I'll keep both but find myself reaching for the stick only for afternoon touch ups and for concealer coverage.
Shayla M.
Review for: Buff, Warm Ivory more...
The Hourglass Vanish Seemless Finish Foundation Sticks are so easy to apply and spread. They are full coverage and have many different shades to choose from. I think it works better on more oily skin but could still work good on other types. If you apply to much it does look cakey. Great product with it was more affordable.
Amelia B.
Got this as a reward redemption from my ipsy subscription. Had to choose a shade on whim. I'm nc45 in Mac & selected Amber. Was way too orange-toned for me. Made me look like I had a fake tan. Been using it as a concealer instead; as I like to apply concealer under my foundation. So far, it's doing a decent job. Gives full coverage with comfortable formula.
Review for: Light Beige, Warm Beige more...
Beautiful, soft , covers my acne scares well
I got it from mecca Australia, a little pricey somewhat worth it, i wish it stuck to my face and didn’t change a little in color once on the face, but still good
Atahnee S.
I've never used a stick foundation until I tried this! It's long lasting. Perfect packaging! Gives that flawless look. Easy to apply. Easy to take on the go. I would definitely buy again!
Chanyn H.
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is the best foundation stick on the market! I have been using this every single day for a month and you guys! I can't get enough. The packaging alone is so luxurious and modern and the shape of the stick gets into every corner. I purchased this from the hourglass website and I would highly recommend it! Especially for fellow dry skin ladies..it is weightless on the skin and undetectable while being full coverage and skin like. You just can't beat it!
Ryan C.
Toronto
This product is not for very oily skin. I can't rate this product any lower because it is genuinely a good product. It is instantly full coverage that blends seamlessly with no effort at all. Even when I set with powder and use a setting spray this foundation transfers like no tomorrow. It gets to be a very creamy texture when my lil comes through and nothing seems to really help. If you have normal-dry skin I'm sure you'll really enjoy this foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.