BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Julie L.
This is a clear winner for me when it comes to foundation. I loved the coverage and the finnish it gave me. I'll be getting this in a deeper shade, so I can use it for contour as well!
Shakira M.
Review for: Blanc, Cream more...
I found my shade by looking it up on sephora because the amazon shades
look way off, and by looking up shades on youtube. I do think the shades
on amazon look darker than they actually are. The foundation blends in
flawlessly with the skin, the only thing I would say that it's more
medium-coverage than full-coverage. I really like the foundation itself,
and the triangle shape, it's better than most stick foundations. T
Nilo S.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This product was good but i feel like the makeup forever hd stick is better, its a great foundation but the price doesnt match. I would not repeat purchase this, i wouldnt recommend this foundation to anyone.
Jessica G.
Middle Sackville, NS
This is definitely my favorite stick Foundation - it gives super full coverage without looking cakey or too heavy. I also don't find myself getting shiny or oily throughout the day like I do with a lot of other stick foundations, the Makeup Forever one, etc. I like the triangular shape because it gives you more precision than the traditional circular shape as well. Just be prepared though when you buy this foundation: you get very little product for the high price tag, less than any other stick foundation I've seen :( I noticed I made a noticeable dent in the foundation after wearing it only 3 or 4 times.
Saffron M.
baldock
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This is a very blendable pigmented stick foundation I wouldn’t recommend it it if you have dry skin. This product was very hyped on instagram wich was the reason I bought this product.
Toni P.
Review for: Blanc more...
This priduct is sooooooooo damn good. It’s very affordable looking at how many swatches it has. The packaging is soo cool. Damn it is really, everything proof. I would boy thousands of these. Hourglass is bomb.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Review for: Ivory more...
I love the full coverage formula of this foundation stick and how easy it is to apply though I feel the stick is deceiving as it appears there is more product than there actually is.
Rhiannon R.
4051
This stick foundation is literally the bomb.com
I only use the tiniest bit and spreads all over my face like butter
Best finish
Hourglass you a real one for this
Highly Recommend
Joedi G.
North Cornelly, Bridgend
Review for: Linen more...
I cannot recommend this product enough. The most amazing, flattering foundation I have ever worn. It makes my skin look FLAWLESS. The perfect finish. I have dry skin and this looks amazing on my face, no dry patches whatsoever. Constantly complemented on my skin when I wear this foundation. Medium to high coverage but definitely buildable if you want to cover some more and doesn't look cakey if you do this. Easy to apply - either use the stick to draw lines on your face or use a brush to get the product off the stick. Both techniques have worked brilliantly for me. I usually use a brush to blend this into the skin (which is does beautifully) but it also works well with a sponge. Pricey but definitely worth it! I will continue to re-purchase this 100%. Holy Grail foundation.
Ellie H.
this stick has a wide range of shades meaning that anyone will be able to find a shade for themselves. it is of a high coverage and cancels out any redness or spots/acne giving a airbrushed looking finish.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.