BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Ann N.
Review for: Beige more...
I love this  Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick . It's  a full coverage, weightless, waterproof foundation with long-wearing, concentrated coverage in a custom, triangular component for fast and easy full coverage on-the-go. This long-wearing, waterproof formula provides up to 12 hours of coverage, contains double the amount of pigment versus traditional foundations, and adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin.
Lynette F.
Lake Jackson, TX
A little goes a long way! I don’t have the brush but I find my fave foundation brush works fine. It leaves a flawless finish and looks great after application. Only downside is the price, it is way expensive! I use it for special occasions to make it last! Sucks the JCPENNEY Sephora doesn’t carry it, had to drive way out of town to Sephora store for a color match, thankfully I know my color now so I can order online in the future. If you have the money, yes I would recommend.
Jenna G.
Review for: Linen more...
This is the BEST FOUNDATION I have EVER used! I have horribly dry skin, and finding something that doesn’t accentuate my pores, fine like and texture is so challenging. But this foundation actually makes my skin look BETTER. It has such a beautiful, luminous finish! Always get compliments on this foundation. I HIGHLY recommend. I don’t even need concealer with this! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Warm Beige more...
The coverage is something that I am so impressed with. There is so much pigment in one swipe. I tried it with a beauty sponge but it soaked up a lot of the product and with the heavy price tag for this product that won’t be happening again no no lol can I also just say that I truly believe that this is by far the best foundation in a stick form. And if you want your foundation to stretch use it with the Vanish Foundation Brush since it was designed to use with foundation. A few swipes on each side and one on your nose , and chin you should be able to get your whole face covered with this creamy product. OH AND DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT JUST WHENEVER. save it for special occasions or when you know your going to take some selfies!!
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Love the finish not the best to use with a beauty blender but with a very dense brush does wonders! Exactly was I was looking for as far as coverage. I don’t have anything to cover but still love the thickness from it. Creases unless powdered set and had no problems, sucks it transfers easy and rubs off easy but it’s expected.
Linda C.
NORWALK, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation stick is literally the best foundation stick that I have ever used! I'm in the shade Golden Tan and have Combo skin.
I love how creamy and bendable it is. I just dot a couple spots around my face and blend out with a foundation brush.
At first i was worry that i would go through this stick pretty quick because there isn't enough product compared to a liquid foundation. But you actually get away with using just a small amount to blend out.
It's a light to medium coverage and easy buildable.
But it can get pretty pricey if it's your everyday foundation. Selling at Sephora for $46 can get expensive if you used everyday.
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This foundation stick is amazing! It has gorgeous packaging and is a full coverage foundation. I do not have the brush but apply using a beauty blender and it evens out perfectly. Very buildable for a full coverage foundation and feels light on skin. Great for my combination skin as it does not leave patches or cling to dry spots. I received this product free from Influenster!
Anjuli R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Sand more...
My rating is actually a 4.5 but I can’t do half stars. Anyway, this foundation is super full coverage and blends out like a dream.

The problem I do have with this product is that it settles into my laugh lines and makes me look super oily by the end of the day. I have normal skin and I can get away with almost any formulation of foundation; but this one in particular makes me look like I have an oil slick in my T-zone and on the apples of my cheeks after about 8-9 hours of wear.

Would I repurchase? Yes, the coverage is there, it’s smooth, makes my face look flawless, and a little goes a long way. Its pricey but definitely worth it whenever I want to look flawless and splurge on myself.
Brie B.
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation stick is expensive but is it worth it? I’ll let you decide at the end. This product is pretty hyped up in the beauty world. If you ask anyone who owns the foundation would say it’s amazing. Do I think it’s a great product? Yes, this is a great foundation. Do I think you should go out and get it? It depends on how much you’re willing to spend on one product of makeup that you have to buy every 4 weeks ( if you wear it everyday ) or you decide to only wear it on special occasions. Also the shade range is ok , not amazing for darker skin tones.
Jade L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: Shell more...
I got a sample of this foundation and I'm mad that I tried it. It is definitely one of the best I've tried.

It does need to be applied with a sponge because with a brush it came out a little streaky but it was easily fixed when I switched to a sponge. It blends out easy and it took one coat to cover and even out my skin tone.

The color I got was probably a shade too dark but it was fine.

I will definitely be buying this over and over, I would say it's worth the money.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.