BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
This foundation is flawless. First things first, the price tag. This foundation is 100% worth your hard earned money. I swear! The ease of it being in a stick is amazing, the colour range has lots of options and the formula is to die for!!!!
Vivianne S.
Montreal
Review for: Alabaster more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It has pretty amazing coverage while still feeling lightweight. It sinks into the skin so it doesn't feel like you're wearing a mask. It's super blandable and has a natural-radiant finish that makes my skin look really healthy. My only issue is that I haven't found a way to make it last all day.
Brittany D.
I was unfortunately not impressed with this foundation, it was expensive for the result. It was easy to blend, but it sat on top of my skin, and didn't look like a natural finish at all, no matter what tool i used and how much i blended.
Laura Elizabeth B.
newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Natural more...
I don't actually own this product, but I used this at my friends house one day after forgetting my own foundation, I wasn't hoping for much as stuck foundations normally are far too thick on my skin, but this was BEAUTIFUL!

I will definitely purchase this for myself
Aaminah A.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This quickly became my favourite foundation, I didn't want it to because of the price, but it has stole my heart and I am in fully committed relationship with it. So will I buy it again? Yes. The coverage is amazing, the finish is beautiful and I'm in love.
Salma Z.
Kingston upon Thames, London
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Warm Beige more...
This foundation is such full coverage it will hide everything !! It would be a great product to use if you have an even to go to and want that full coverage look. I would really recommend this to people who like full coverage foundation
Retno L.
Guildford, WA
Okay so this thing is EXPENSIVE in Australia. Ridiculously expensive. But let me tell you that i will continue to live pay check to pay check if that's what it takes for me to keep buying this damned thing because this is the best foundation stick i have EVER used. EVER. Scratch that, it is the best FOUNDATION I have ever used. Just go get it. RUN. NOW.
Leah L.
England
This applies like a dream on top of the benefit porefessional but it can become a little cakey in some areas of the face, I bought it off line on the store and I got the exact same colour of my skin tone, I would recommend this but be careful if you have oily skin like me
Sheila C.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have combined / oily skin and I can wear this foundartion and it looks flawless. I have pores. The way I found it works best for me is if I wear a hydrator oil control with a matte primer. It will prevent from caking up. It covers a lot and it can be used also as a concelear.
Bre G.
First time buying, and first time trying. I had to write a review instantly. It's awesome! It works so well with my combination skin, and gives a full coverage, and perfect complexion look. It's water resistant, which what can else can I say ladies? PERFECT FOR SUMMER! I truly don't think I'll go back to my old foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.