BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Such a beautiful foundation!!! Colour range is great. I find this is one of the few foundations that doesn't fade on me throughout the day. The finish looks very natural and I would definitely repurchase!
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
Review for: Golden Amber, Nude, Golden more...
Best foundation ever !!!Looks amazing in pictures holds up for hours even in intense hot weather and I have oily skin in the summer and combination in The winter !It is a foundation you can count on !
Jessica  P.
Bay Roberts, NL
I love this foundation but i find it hard to get my colour that could just be because i need someone to do a colour match but overall this product is great Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Meghan S.
Livingston , West Lothian
Review for: Bisque more...
Such a good colour range especially since I have yellow undertones skin. This foundation is expensive but definitely worth the buy, a little goes a long way and build up coverage to what u want. Would re-purchase.
Lily T.
Review for: Ivory more...
New holy grail foundation! My very first product boughy from hourglass and i cannot emphasise enough how amazed i was by the brand and this product! A perfect Full coverage, satin finish and gives the most beautiful airbrushed finish to always look photo ready. Cannot praise this foundation enough definitely worth the splurge.
Suzy R.
Guaynabo
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

This is my every day foundation! Love the coverage and it lasts all day! I've also tried the ABH Stick Foundation and I firmly believe that this one is better for my oily skin and you get more bang for your buck! MUST HAVE
Hilary I.
This is an amazing foundation with full coverage it works really well with any kids bf of skin type it is quite pricey but I promise it is definitely worth it . I would buy it again if I had the chance .
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Light Beige more...
I had my makeup done with this foundation and I loved the way it looked! Full coverage with a dewy finish. Not sure I would purchase it since I usually go for the Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint instead
Marzie S.
Review for: Alabaster more...
Great full coverage a little goes a long way
After a few hours can be a bit oily
Bit pricey but great package and lasts really long
Does transfer but nothing setting spray can help with
I would def purchase again it's become my go to
Zoe G.
Review for: Beige more...
I like this foundation but it's not my foundation. I love the concept and the packaging is super nice and sleep. It is really nice foundations and blends out really nicely. The only thing I don't think about this foundation is that it settles into any fine lines that I have.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.