BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Cosima C.
Nanaimo, BC
This foundation blends more perfectly than any other foundation I've met.
Pros:
Blends like a dream
Beautiful, buildable satin coverage
Fast
Good for contouring
Lasts 6+ hours (It probably has longer wear time, I just haven't ever worn it for longer)
Covers everything

Cons:
Never really sets, and transfers like a MOFO
Not the most natural looking
Shade selection could be better
Barely clings to dry patches after worked into face with buffing brush

Overall a great product.

JACQUI S.
staten island
Was really good, but found it a little difficult to spread evenly. Love the product but is also easy to find one that is similar from a drug store that does the same thing. Would recommend if you want to feel boujee
Nicole B.
Grand Forks, BC
best foundation I’ve found. this is my holy grail. amazing coverage, super bendable and it is so convenient to toss in your bag and apply whenever you’re short on time.
Nancy P.
Chatham , ON
I received this foundation using my Ipsy points and thank god because I would have returned this if I could. First the pros- I like the sleek packaging. It's very elegant looking. I like the coverage this foundation gives and it blends beautifully. Now the cons- The price is outrageous and not worth it IMO. Also my biggest issue with this product is it doesn't last on my skin! I swear 3 hours after applying it's gone. You wouldn't even know I was wearing it. I tried so many different primers and none helped, except of course the Hourglass veil mineral primer (I only had a sample and I'm not buying expensive primer just for this foundation) I also tried different setting sprays and nothing helps. For that reason alone I will not repurchase and I don't recommend
Genaya M.
One of the most beautiful foundations I've ever used. The packaging is very sleek and functional. Purchased at a local retailer. Blends easily and comes in a wide variety of shades. Would definitely repurchase!!!!
Enzi R.
Keirhill way, Aberdeen
Review for: Beige more...
Probably my favourite foundation. Love how much it covers, it covers everything. It's super easy to apply, despite it being a stick foundation it's super creamy and blends like a dream. Super pricey but so worth it
tiff24241 Y.
Montreal, QC
Love this foundation, makes my skin look flawless when applied. Also love travelling with this foundation because I don't have to worry about it spilling! Definitely one of my all time favourite stick foundations.
Tracey L.
One of my favorite foundations to date. It works surprisingly well on my combo skin. The finish is so natural, and for a stick foundation, it gives such a gorgeous glow. Although it's pricey, I think it's worth it!
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
I have tried this foundation before and I think is perfect ! I has a very good coverage but also gives me a natural look. It doesn't look heavy on my skin and that's why I love !! I would love to the full product in the future
soph j.
adore this! can't stress enough how much i love this it's good build able coverage so easy to use better if you don't have dry skin i have combo so i use it when my skin is less dry
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.