BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Gostaria tarifa este 10 estrelas. O mais leve ainda a cobertura mais completa sempre estou na sombra Bisque e é perfeito para a minha pele! Durou cerca de um mês usando-o todos os dias. A fundação tem uma consistência muito cremosa, emoliente e oferece cobertura completa prontamente. Eu recomendo aplicar muito menos do que você pensa e misturando, polimento, e trabalhando-lo através dos planos do rosto antes de adicionar mais. O creaminess da vara é sentida imediatamente, e parece começ mais cremoso porque se senta na pele morna, que faz fácil de espalhar através da pele. É inegavelmente uma fundação de cobertura total, mas a flexibilidade da fundação faz com que seja possível obter cobertura tão pura como a cobertura de luz média. Na cobertura total, ainda é uma fundação de peso mais leve, embora não como indetectável como um Creme BB ou Hidratante Tingido (não surpreendente), mas não se sentir pesado ou desconfortável; Eu não me sentia como se estivesse usando uma máscara de produto, eo acabamento foi natural o suficiente que parecia mais com a minha pele do que qualquer outra coisa. Eu também gostei como ele não se estabeleceu em vincos ou linhas finas, mesmo que ele desgastou, arranhando / settling em linhas foi a característica menos visível de desgaste para mim.
Marissa
This is my go to daily foundation. I absolutely love it! It is very warm toned and really really helps to combat all the redness on my face! I swipe a few strokes across my face then blend out with a beauty blender for a fabulous flawless finish!
Morgan T.
London
The best foundation stick I’ve ever tried. It’s super full coverage and doesn’t feel dry on the skin. It’s easy to blend too. The only downfall is the price but because it has such great results I think it’s worth it
Kirsty S.
Review for: Beige more...
I really like this foundation - the coverage and the finish are amazing. It leaves the skin flawless. the only thing i don’t like about this product is the shape of the packaging as it gets messy easily. however it is convenient and hygienic for travel.
DEBUSSY L.
Koronadal
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I love the matte finish, full coverage is there. I love the creaminess of the actual product. Easy to blend and you can get that thin feeling. The packaging is classy and good. Totally amazing product, you must try it now.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
As soon as I saw this online I rushed to my local Sephora . I was super excited to try it ! I use the powder in my daily routine so when I saw this I had to have it . At $56 it was pricey so I had high expectations . It blended easy , had great coverage and was long wearing . Throughout the day my fave became itchy and I started to get hives .. The next day 60% of my face was covered in hives .. I really loved everything about it until that point . I started reading reviews and acne prone skin tended to have reactions . I'm giving three stars , just because it didn't work for me . I did like the product ! Hopefully it does work for some people !
Shannon B.
Review for: Beige more...
The perfect foundation stick! The price is totally worth it! A little goes a long ways. Easy to blend out with a kabuki brush or beauty sponge. The formula is dam near perfect! I would choose this over the MUFE one.
Melissa S.
London, MD
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation is perfect for someone with normal skin. It can appear chalky on dry skin and will melt off with oily skin. I know other who have tried it and it looks GORGEOUS but with my oily skin it didn't work for me.
Austina M.
Whitby, ON
I absolutely love love love this product . I use to use the Nars foundation but lately this has been my holy grail . It's super lightweight and gives a flawless finish. It's a bit pricey but I love this product and will continue using it
Puja P.
I love this! It's creamy smooth and pigmented! It blends like a dream! I mix this with a bit of oil to work on my dry skin and it's pretty. The coverage is medium to buildable as well
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.