BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: Golden Almond more...
This foundation is lovely! It goes on like butter, it just glides across the skin. It is a bit pricy $46.00 USD but worth it! It is full coverage, a little goes a long way. Packaging is nice, feel luxurious. I would definitely buy this again! I would recommend to others to try this out.
Ashley E.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick

I really want to love this foundation because the coverage is amazing, the finish is natural and the colors match to the skin really well. But I found it moved on my skin after only a few hours of wear time.
PJ H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Light Beige more...
The coverage on this foundation is absolutely amazing! However, it tends to leave my skin a little dry and patchy in some places. I have used this product both with a brush, and with a beauty blender. It just doesn’t seem to work well with my skin type unfortunately.
leeaahhdeelo D.
Storrs
Love this product. I don’t normally use it unless I need something that gives me full coverage but the finish of this isn’t cakey like other foundation sticks I have used. I have generally very dry skin, and this still looked great on me. Would definitely recommend!
Donnyell G.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Somehow Hourglass managed to create the most perfect stick foundation on the market. Very creamy and blendable while also giving you the option to build if you like more coverage. This foundation looks just like skin and I would compare the finish to a satin finish.
Mia L.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely LOVE love LOVE this stuff. It's creamy, which is great for my dry skin, but it wasn't doesn't crease or wear off. I use it mostly under my eyes and around my nose/chin and blend it in to my CC cream for a seamless look. Can't recommend this stuff enough!
ashley R.
san bernardino
Review for: Golden Natural more...
This product is so amazing its really high coverage so if you're not into that I highly advise staying away! But its so beautiful to give a nice matte airbrush finish making your skin look so flawless. So happy they had my color and their colors range is far out !
Angelica M.
Grayslake, IL
This is the best foundation ever. It is full coverage to the point where you don't need a concealer. It also covers your pores and it gives your face a really nice finish. It looks really nice in photos too. I highly recommend. It is one of my favourite foundation.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I use warm beige as one of my contour colors! It holds up nice in the hot factory I work in. I have nothing but good things to say about hourglass’s Veil line. I would buy again and recommend it. It’s worth shilling out the dough for when I want my contour to look on point.
Lindy H.
Lutherville
Review for: Shell more...
This is the foundation I wear when I know I’m going to have my picture taken. It’s probably my favorite foundation I’ve ever worn. The color is perfect for me and it just blends out so beautifully. The only downside is the amount of product you get for the price.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.