BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2063)
Hafsa S.
Windsor
Love this foundation! It is complete coverage and I would definitely buy it again. It apples so smoothly! Cons: can get cakey but overall, I love this product and long lasting!
Alicia B.
Waterloo
Review for: Light Beige more...
I bought this foundation recently and I am already in love.  It is medium coverage but definitely buildable.  I find that I do not need to use too much product and it blends smoothly into my skin and looks like second skin.  This foundation is definitely worth the hype and I will definitely buy it again.
Lucy P.
red deer
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg this is my absolute foundation that I have tried so far. It has the most amazing full coverage and there is no scent to it really which I love. It lasts all day and does not oxidize at all. OBSESSED
Mkayla G.
Western Australia
This foundation is wonderful, full coverage easy for travel, compact, wonderful finish. Doesn't oxidise. My skin is quite tan in the summer and more pale in the winter and hourglass has a good shade range to accommodate my shades.
Emily H.
Pandy, Wrexham
I’ve tried many foundation sticks and I find that this is the best. So creamy and makes doing your foundation so much quicker! Amazing for early mornings when your in a hurry
Shauna M.
Newtownabbey, Antrim
I do love this product and the amount of coverage that you get with it. It blends perfectly and ‘Blanc’ the colour I use it perfect for my skin colour.

What I would say is that the product does have a lot of slip and can because shiny very quickly so may not be the best product for someone who is prone to oily skin unless you are happy to blot/powder frequently.
Molly B.
Québec, QC
Review for: Bisque more...
Ce produit est mon fond de teint de tous les jours. Il a une bonne couvrance et tient bien toute la journée. C'est la deuxième fois que j'achète ce produit et je suis toujours pas déçue. C'est vrai que parfois il a tendance à assécher ma peau, mais si je met une bonne crème hydratante, tout va pour le mieux.
Liza P.
chambery
Review for: Bisque more...
The most amazing for travel. It’s my go to. Have a good texture but sometimes it’s a little bite tricky to use on very dry skin. But for normal and oily it will be perfect
Jillian S.
Review for: Natural more...
I really wanted to love this foundation, and I did for a while however I noticed it was very drying. Since I have dry skin already I assume that was the reason. However it’s very easy to apply but I also found it didn’t last as long as other foundations I have!
Jenica N.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Bisque more...
This foundation is so incredibly hyped by every YouTuber and I really wanted to love it but unfortunately I don’t. It applies beautifully and looks great on the skin for a few hours but my gripe is that it never really dries down and transfers very easily. I’ve got combo skin but this just had me looking greasy the whole time and then blotting would take off the foundation. For this hefty price tag it’s just not worth it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.