BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Andreana B.
Newmarket
I really wanted this to be my holy grail Foundation..but sadly it is not. It is full coverage for sure, but on my oily skin it separates and slides around even with full bake on. I have since tried other high end foundations that work better for my skin type.. and I don't thing stick Foundation is for me. Period.
Priyanka S.
This foundation is a dream to blend and looks so natural while still giving you substantial coverage. It's pretty much foolproof. It's been my go to foundation for a couple months now.
Djshaya H.
Review for: Ivory more...
Love this foundation! Apply it from stick to skin and buff for a full coverage glam look, or place product onto the brush first before buffing into skin for needed coverage on those no makeup days, also no need for concealer as this foundation offers enough coverage (unless you wished to highlight) ☺
Sara✨
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION so much! Amazing colour selection, a little on the pricey side be defiantly worth it, I purchase it at Space NK and I love it, I have very pale skin and oily but I have a perfect match and keep back my oils, defiantly recommend !
Astrid M.
Review for: Beige, Warm Beige more...
Me gusto, su aplicación es muy fácil y rápida. Se difumina muy bien en el rostro, no es matte. La difumino muy rápido con mi beauty blender. El empaque es muy practico para llevar en cualquier portacosmeticos sin obtener mucho espacio. La recomiendo a otros!!!
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
This is a super full coverage foundation that gives you the most airbrushed complexion. A little goes a long way so you need to be careful of how much you apply. I find it blends out better with a brush.
Christine Y.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I own multiple colors of this stick foundation and I absolutely love it. I was so scared at first because of my dry skin but it just goes on so beautifully and blends out so nicely especially with a flat top kabuki brush. I love it so much! Highly recommend.
Victoria E.
Manchester, Altrincham
Review for: Shell more...
Absolutely adore this foundation, it's got amazing coverage and when blended with a beauty blender it never looks cakey! I personally haven't tried it with a brush but this is just personal preference! I have a fair few shades in this as I am a make up artist and makes all my clients look flawless!
Jenna S.
Thunder Bay
Best foundation I’ve tried so far! I bought 3 already, I just ran out of my third one so I have to go buy another. I just love how it goes on my skin, looks natural & it’s buildable!
Megan S.
I like this foundation. It is very easy to apply and wears all day. I wear it more for special events, since it is more expensive and I don’t want to use it all up in a month like I can with some other foundation. It doesn’t have a weird smell at all and blends beautifully.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.