BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: Golden Almond more...
This foundation is lovely! It goes on like butter, it just glides across the skin. It is a bit pricy $46.00 USD but worth it! It is full coverage, a little goes a long way. Packaging is nice, feel luxurious. I would definitely buy this again! I would recommend to others to try this out.
Ashley E.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick

I really want to love this foundation because the coverage is amazing, the finish is natural and the colors match to the skin really well. But I found it moved on my skin after only a few hours of wear time.
PJ H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Light Beige more...
The coverage on this foundation is absolutely amazing! However, it tends to leave my skin a little dry and patchy in some places. I have used this product both with a brush, and with a beauty blender. It just doesn’t seem to work well with my skin type unfortunately.
Angelica M.
Grayslake, IL
This is the best foundation ever. It is full coverage to the point where you don't need a concealer. It also covers your pores and it gives your face a really nice finish. It looks really nice in photos too. I highly recommend. It is one of my favourite foundation.
ashley R.
san bernardino
Review for: Golden Natural more...
This product is so amazing its really high coverage so if you're not into that I highly advise staying away! But its so beautiful to give a nice matte airbrush finish making your skin look so flawless. So happy they had my color and their colors range is far out !
Yarissa R.
Review for: Natural more...
I tried this stick foundation as a recommendation from a friend. This foundation is the mother of all foundations. It’s smooth and you don’t have to re-apply for coverage. It’s not oily, but dry either. I wish I can afford to keep buying this, but I’m on a budget
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I use warm beige as one of my contour colors! It holds up nice in the hot factory I work in. I have nothing but good things to say about hourglass’s Veil line. I would buy again and recommend it. It’s worth shilling out the dough for when I want my contour to look on point.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this foundation so much it is nice and creamy. It is great for traveling , I can stick it in my purse.
The formula is medium coverage which I personally love.
Their are drugstore alternative NYX cosmetics , Anastasia Beverly Hills has dupes.
I can't stop it.
Lindy H.
Lutherville
Review for: Shell more...
This is the foundation I wear when I know I’m going to have my picture taken. It’s probably my favorite foundation I’ve ever worn. The color is perfect for me and it just blends out so beautifully. The only downside is the amount of product you get for the price.
Alesia Q.
New Port Richey, Fl
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buff more...
First time trying a stick foundation and it was ok. I wasn’t really impressed, it was creamy however i felt like the finish just wasn’t my favorite. It was a satin type of finish and it seemed like it just showed all the texture of my skin, it just wasn’t cute.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.