BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Elana D.
Thornhill, AR
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Amazing stick! Full coverage and makes the skin look flawless. I use this everyday it is the best. Does not break out the skin and lasts all day long. Quite expensive but totally worth the price tag! I recommend this for anyone looking for an amazing high end foundation stick
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
PRICE: $56 CDN for 0.25 oz - VERY pricey.

PACKAGING: Luxe, heavy, triangular packaging. The lid pops off and it has a twist up design. Finger print prone.

THOUGHTS: I cannot rave about this product enough!! This foundation literally GLIDES on the face and blends out like a dream! I did not purchase the brush, I use either the Tarte Airbrush or E.L.F Ultimate Blending Brush and they work great! It has a medium to full coverage, and the finish is beautiful! This was the first foundation stick that I have ever tried and now I am hooked. The only thing I have to say about this foundation is that it is quite slippery so I suggest setting it with a bit of powder. Also, I suggest avoid using silicone based primers as it might cause the product to slip around even more!

OVERALL: I purchased this product with my own money, it did not get sent to me. I highly recommend it to those who want to splurge on a good, high end foundation stick! It is worth every penny.
Emma B.
At first I used it by making small dots on the skin because =i was told that it was a very pigmented foundation so that you only needed a little, with this technique I didn't like it very much as far as texture and etc . But if you draw lines on your slin you get the most pigmented but lightweight foundation ever it's fantastic for events or if you full coverage every day.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love this foundation stick! It was a splurge buy and I don't regret it for a second. I paired it with the finishing brush of the same brand and it looked amazing. It covered pores and had a really high coverage without feeling which I love especially for the summer.
Kace O.
Calgary , AB
Blends beautifully and evenly with a beauty blender or densely packed buffing brush. A little goes a long way as the pigmentation of this product gives you really good coverage. Good for normal to combination oily skin and requires little to no touch ups through out the day.
maryam a.
WINNIPEG, MB
Review for: Linen more...
Have had this foundation for a while and barely use it at all. Definitely not worth the hype if you have dry skin and texture. Would recommend a another option for dry skin.  You don't get much product for what you're paying for as well. Would not recommend this!
Maddie A.
North Bay
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Maybe I got the wrong shade or something but I found the consistency and formula of this foundation to be awful. It wasn’t very creamy like I had expected and didn’t blend very well or easily. I also found the foundation to oxidize when I wore it for like 10 minutes. I think there are better foundations worth your money!
Devan R.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Beige more...
The packaging of this foundation is really pretty, and very sleek. Really do wish you got more product for the price you are paying ($70) though. The foundation has a beautiful finish and great coverage. Also lasts really well throughout the day. Overall a great foundation.
Kady S.
Doral
Review for: Golden more...
I love this foundation. It goes on so smooth and flawless. Let me tell you, it’s amazing on dry skin. Doesn’t stick to my dry patches. But I find you get very little product for the price. It does finish fast so you would have to purchase another one within a few months.
Fleur V.
aardenburg
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love that you can built this foundation stick. It can be a light to full converage bepending on how much you use. It can also be used as a concealer. I bought mine when I was in London and I don't regret it
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.