BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brittany B.
Ottawa, ON
I'll start of by saying I do have more of an oily skin type and this did just not work for me . Foundation just sat on type of my skin and never sank it . It made me very shiny and even with powder to set it .
Jade-Ellie P.
I absolutely love this foundation! It helped me cover up all my blemish so perfectly. It doesn't really make my skin look flaky like some foundations do and it doesn't slide around throughout the day ( I have combo skin ). I really do love how flawless I look with this. I don't even need to use any concealer to touch up after I use this! 5 stars!
Courtney D.
Winnipeg, MO
Review for: Shell more...
Wow! This is the best foundation I have every tried. It's full coverage but it's not heavy. You don't feel like you're wearing foundation. The colour match is perfect. The only thing is the price tag is a little hefty, but that being said I do think it's worth it and I will be repurchasing.
Destiny B.
Berwick, NS
I orginally wasn't too sure about this foundation due to the price, but I LOVE IT. It blends so flawlessly, very quickly and easily. I'm now on my second tube and I will definitely be repurchasing. This is the best full coverage foundation that I have tried, and doesn't emphasize my dry spots.
AMIRAH A.
Review for: Honey, Beige, Walnut more...
Super thick formula but if used right can be absolutely gorgeous. I've used this product on my clients before and they love it especially the girls with oily skin. Personally it's too thick for my use so I mix it them a serum to sheer it down. I would buy it again because the coverage is great
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely adore this foundation. I love that I can apply it from a stick form, my only downside is that it isn’t the best for longevity — but I don’t usually wear makeup for long periods of time anyways. The colour range is spectacular, I love applying this product, and the finish is unexplainably beautiful. Really is “seamless”
Laura B.
crowborough
Review for: Ivory more...
To be honest, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on this foundation! But it really didn't work for my skin, it really emphasized the dryness. So I wouldn't re purchase this again. I think if you have oily/combination skin it would do wonders, but just not right for dry skin.
Danielle M.
Halifax, NS
Great coverage but not good if you have any oil on your face. I tired it with multiple primers and powders and no luck I get supper oily even in my dry spots but it doesn't separate which is a good sign that it would work for someone who has dry normal skin who doesn't get shinny at all.
claire b.
sydney
Review for: Nude more...
As usual, hourglass has come up with another amazing product. it is so creamy and silky. it is full coverage at first but as you rub it in the coverage isn't as good but it's still amazing. the packaging is beautiful and the triangle shape makes it easy to get into the nook of your face.
Aaliyah G.
New Zealand
Review for: Honey more...
Omg I'm obsessed this product is amazing it covers up all my imperfections. For me this was a affordable but for some it might not be but it's full-fledged the colours off a bit I used a brush to blend it all out the application was easy to blend I'd recommend this foundation for oily skin
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.