BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Aaliyah G.
New Zealand
Review for: Honey more...
Omg I'm obsessed this product is amazing it covers up all my imperfections. For me this was a affordable but for some it might not be but it's full-fledged the colours off a bit I used a brush to blend it all out the application was easy to blend I'd recommend this foundation for oily skin
Danielle M.
Halifax, NS
Great coverage but not good if you have any oil on your face. I tired it with multiple primers and powders and no luck I get supper oily even in my dry spots but it doesn't separate which is a good sign that it would work for someone who has dry normal skin who doesn't get shinny at all.
Laura B.
crowborough
Review for: Ivory more...
To be honest, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on this foundation! But it really didn't work for my skin, it really emphasized the dryness. So I wouldn't re purchase this again. I think if you have oily/combination skin it would do wonders, but just not right for dry skin.
claire b.
sydney
Review for: Nude more...
As usual, hourglass has come up with another amazing product. it is so creamy and silky. it is full coverage at first but as you rub it in the coverage isn't as good but it's still amazing. the packaging is beautiful and the triangle shape makes it easy to get into the nook of your face.
Ava L.
Review for: Ivory more...
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! This foundation stick is my dream foundation stick! Lol! Would work great for reviews and my mom would also love this since we are very similar in skin colours!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💖💖
Amrita B.
Toronto
Review for: Golden more...
I had never tried a foundation stick before but when I got this I was hooked! It gives you such a flawless coverage and is soo easy and not messy to apply! I think the only downside might be for people with dry skin - you might need a primer as it works best for oily skin types.
Molly S.
Long Compton
Review for: Light Beige more...
Amazing foundation stick that gives great coverage without feeling caked on. It has concealer built in too, so it's two products in one so can be used under the eye. It is buildable, so if one layer isn't enough, you can add another . It gives a beautoful finish and looks great in photos. The only thing I didn't like was that it severely broke me out, which I think is because it contains talc.
H ..
karachi
Review for: Amber more...
Been loving this, it's so creamy!!! Received it in a giveaway and damn girl been loving and loving it! I'm not up for foundation sticks but this has been amazing and I'm loving it. If you can get your hands on it then go gosh it's amazing and so easy to blend with amazing coverage.
Debi A.
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely stunning looks like nothing is on your fave at all. I purchased from sephora and will definitely repurchase. Looks amazing on my normal/dry skin and provides full coverage. While it's quite pricy nothing looks so natural yet provides full coverage like this. Best of all its creamy and blendable and sets to a matte finish.
Lydia V.
Review for: Bisque more...
This foundation is beautiful on normal skin but on my dry skin it doesn’t look that great. I like the packaging and the colour was the right one for me. I made a review on my French blog. I don’t recommend it for dry skin but it looks amazing on normal skin. Oh and it needs a primer to stay on all day long.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.