BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Hope S.
Fort McMurray , AB
Review for: Blanc more...
My new full coverage foundation. It is my go too I have tried alot and they all are very drying and enhance my dry spots. This is the first one that hasn't made me even more dry and doesn't cling to those spots I am in love. Plus it actually matches my skin tone which never happens
Zahara N.
New York
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Hello sweet souls , I want to write a brief review, for people who were looking for a full coverage yet natural and smooth looking foundation, I highly recommend this hourglass foundation, it gives u full coverage, it would be better if u mix it with the farsali serum for dry skin
Hannah K.
Review for: Linen more...
My go to foundation these past few months. I love that Hourglass have come out with a stick foundation. It's so travel friendly and sleek. I love the creamy pigmented formula. It goes on flawlessly and makes my skin look airbrushed. I apply mine with a beauty sponge or a brush, either looks great. High recommend this to people with oily, combo or dry skin
Z S.
Review for: Blanc, Golden Amber, Golden, Alabaster, Porcelain, Bisque, Linen, Vanilla, Shell, Buff, Ivory, Warm Ivory, Nude, Sand, Light Beige, Beige, Warm Beige, Golden Tan, Honey, Amber, Warm Almond, Golden Almond, Almond, Walnut, Chestnut, Espresso, Other more...
Let me get this straight: i don't own this product, I'm saying what I've heard and seen.

I've seen&heard so many people loving this product and when you look at their faces it really looks beautiful either. I don't know if the sits comfortable on your face or so since i haven't tried it (i definitely will buy it tho) but it blends very well and from what i see, little goes a long way.

I really wouls recommend everybody getting a sample and trying this product out to see if it's not bad for you, if it ain't BUY IT! ITS WORTH IT!!!
Sibeal B.
Kildare
Review for: Golden Tan more...
i would love to review this product! it seems amazing , i have done so much research and to be honest trying to find a con instead of a pro beacause the price isnt really floating in my price range sadly but watching reviews ive listened to people talking about the flawless finish along with the texture to the feel and hoping i will get to review it !
Lauren J.
Sutherland Close, Bordon
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love the coverage and consistency of this foundation! It has amazing coverage with a natural skin like finish. It is so easy to blend and has a very unique and lovely texture. I don't find this product to last too well in the heat but with a decent setting spray I'm sure it'll be fantastic! Definitely the best foundation for a night of or glam look!
Serena M.
caledon
Review for: Shell more...
I was originally worried that this product would clog my pores but it didn't! It filled them in and made my skin look flawless. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the dollars. One thing I do suggest is if you have dryer skin to make sure you moisturize right before using the product :)Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Natasha H.
Review for: Amber more...
Paired with the hourglass mineral veil and lightly powdered with the MUFE hd powder this foundation lasts all day. Coverage is customizable and for everyday use a little goes a long way. I am combo oily and with the two products mentioning above o have no problem with transfer or cakeiness. I am an nc44-45 for reference - I use the shade Amber.. which is yellow/orange in tone
Petra P.
Review for: Light Beige more...
One of my two most used and most loved stick foundations of all time. I use it on a daily. It is very nice and creamy, it glides on like magic and it blends so very well. I do use it on the drier parts of my face and the other stick foundation on my oilier parts. Staying power is great, it lasts a good eight hours on me. Will repurchase again.
Becca D.
Tillsonburg , ON
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a must if you love FULL coverage, hide your problems, bills and worries under this foundation! It is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. You get SO much product and trust me when I say a little goes a long way, I’m in love with the triangular packaging, it’s perfect for the face shape, I will definitely be buying this products again
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.