BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Dana H.
So this is my first stick foundation and I have to say I do love the coverage of it. A little goes such a long way and I love the shade matches to my skin. I used to find it difficult for a brand to match my undertones but the finish and quality of this is excellent. Also love the sleep brown packaging! I think hourglass have hit the nail on the head with that one. Only drawback of this is it doesn’t last around my nose all day. I either need to top up or use a more dewy foundation in this area. I’m not entirely sure why this happens but it is annoying as it seems to separate. I wore it every day to work and although it’s a lot of money, it lasted me 5 months in total. I personally wouldn’t wear this foundation for a night out as it doesn’t have the overall finish I like but it’s excellent for every day use. The coverage is buildable and it doesn’t upset my sensitive skin.
Suzana J.
The shade matches me perfectly and that is the only exciting part about this foundation. It looks somewhat decent when first applied. I always use a primer and set my make up with a powder. This foundation is a challenge for me! I think partly because it has received so many great reviews, I always feel like perhaps I am not doing something right! I have tried it with different primers - it looks okay when first applied but man o man does this foundation accentuate the fine lines you did not even know you have! It clings to dry patches, it rubs off. I heard that this foundation was transfer proof.. let me put an end to that claim.. it definitely transfers! It sits on top of skin? Like it does not blend properly.. I don't know. I would not recommend it but it may just work for you so I don't know.
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Ivory more...
BEST STICK FOUNDATION EVER!!! This is an amazing high end foundation. Hourglass is one of those brands that I like almost everything. This is full coverage and it is so easy to blend. This is such a dependable foundation too because I know the coverage it is going to give me every time and I know how it wears. It lasts all day on me and I still see my highlight and bronzer at the end of the day.
Liga V.
Review for: Honey more...
I bought this foundation quite a while ago and initially struggled to get it looking good however since finding the right way to use it ( with a dense brush and definitely not a beauty sponge ) it is simply stunning .It it's so creamy and blends like a dream and you only need a small amount so despite there being quite a small amount of product it should last a while .The only thing I would say is make sure you get colour matched - with it being so full coverage it's really important to get the exact right shade.
Taylor P.
vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bisque more...
LOVE. I have combination skin and I was hesitant to try this as I saw a lot of reviews saying it was best suited for dry skin but I loved the look of it so I gave it a try and I’m so glad I did! I would say it has a natural - radiant finish. Super buildable and feels light weight. I used the hourglass translucent powder to set and my skin has never looked so good. It didn’t break me out or irritate my skin.
10/10 would recommend for all skin types.
Mona R.
Ajax, ON
A full coverage dream in stick form. This foundation is so beautiful on the skin, it doesn’t cling to any dry patches or look cakey. It blocks out any imperfections but still looks like the most amazing skin. Easy to apply because it’s a stick. If you’re super oily this may not be the foundation for you, but if you have combo/dry patches or have dry skin definitely check this out!
Nakaisha T.
This foundation is like magic- it creates a real life filter on your face. The shade range is incredible and the formula is like no other stick foundation I’ve tried.

The only downside is that the foundation is extremely pricey and you don’t get a lot of product either.
Brittany M.
Calgary, AR
Review for: Sand more...
I love how compact the foundation stick is and you can take it anywhere. I have combination skills with yellow undertones. It’s very convenient to use and blend out. The only thing is it doesn’t last very long. Around 3 hours of wearing foundation it breaks apart and by the end of the day looks Awfull. I wish it lasted longer for wear time because the finish is amazing !
CHAHINEZ D.
Review for: Honey more...
LOVE this. Although it is super pricey (only 0.25 oz) it is very pigmented and I do use less than other stick foundations. Wide colour range. Cream (which was just added this past December) is the perfect shade for my NW10 skin, I was previously having to mix blanc and alabaster. First time I've ever not been the lightest shade in a foundation line. This wears 8 hours on me, and blends easily with all my foundation brushes but I like it best with the clarisonic foundation brush head on my mia. Definitely full coverage. I have normal skin thats prone to dryness and very acne prone and this doesn't accentuate any dry spots on me. Will repurchase.
rachel h.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I’m been looking for a full coverage foundation that last and doesn’t become sheer. I have acne prone , oily t zone skin with red acne scars. With that said, I fell in love with this foundation! Once applied it felt so weightless! If you have acne scars then you know how hard to find a lightweight foundation that’s full coverage. Pigmentation is great! You don’t have to use much product to get the full coverage. I do find it best when you stamp once bluff if it isn’t full apply a couple stamps more you should get the desired coverage. It does settle into my fine lines underneath my eyes but it doesn’t exaggerate them. Honestly you can barely tell. I’ve had other products that created lines. I normally set it with a translucent powder or my EL doublewear power it it makes it last a lot longer. Another tip, don’t use a primer. I’ve noticed it works better without it. Overall it’s a great product, I love the dewiness it gives completely different from the matte-ness I typically use.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.