BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Bessy P.
Laval, Quebec, Quebec
Yes people yes! I'm not usually a fan of stick but they blew it out of the park with this one! I have oily acne prone skin and this just melts right in and looks so natural! They have a large colour selection and I got matched perfectly at Sephora. Yes it is pricey but a little goes a long way! Will repurchase!
Vanessa F.
Richmond
Review for: Blanc more...
The finish of this is a nice satin-dewy finish and medium coverage, but this realllyyy accentuates any dryness or texture. I like using this on the smoother parts of my face, and use the MUFE stick in any spots that are a bit dryer or more textured. I like it mixed with other foundations, but not on its own. If your skin texture is perfect, than you’ll probably like this!
Daniella H.
DENVER, CO
Goes on beautifully on prepped skin. I swipe this all over my face and use my Artis Fluenta Oval 7 Brush to blend it all in. Leaves a beautiful finish. My go to travel foundation since it can go in my carry on no problem. Creams blend so well on top as well. Hourglass did it again!
Alice J.
Cheltenham
Review for: Bisque more...
I love this foundation stick! It's the first one that I've used, and it's brilliant for my fair, oily skin. It's so easy to apply and quickly blends out. The finish is so smooth, and high coverage that really looks like skin. It's quite pricey, but worth the money. I would but it again but my only fault is that it's not great in hot weather as it goes slightly cakey.
Jacinta B.
Brisbane
Review for: Cream more...
This is by far the best stick foundation I have ever come across! It’s long lasting. The coverage is medium to high but is super buildable. Doesn’t look cakey at all! I use this as my everyday foundation. I totally recommend you buy this! Worth the money 100%
Maya D.
Review for: Honey more...
I love the vanishing stick. I found the exact colour match for my skin (i am Asian so have a tanned /medium toned skin) I liked the texture of the foundation, the undertones (yellow) and the coverage is very buildable for full coverage or you can keep it to a natural/medium coverage. Its very seamless when applied and I would definitely recommend this product.
Hanisha P.
Regent Square , Northamptonshire
Extremely pigmented and slides sooooo smoothly! It exceeded my expectations! Left my skin looking naturally flawless! However, make sure you put a good primer on if you have pores! They become visible in a couple of hours of wear! It's pricey, I think I would buy it again, unless I found something better!! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Yasmín D.
San Juan, PR
This foundation is great. I bought It afraid that it wouldn't be compatible with my oily skin. Let me tell you, I was so wrong. This foundation lends so nicely on my skin and makes my skin look so smooth. I event receive complements sometimes which it never happens because I have a lot of texture. Great foundation.
Zahara N.
New York
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Hello sweet souls , I want to write a brief review, for people who were looking for a full coverage yet natural and smooth looking foundation, I highly recommend this hourglass foundation, it gives u full coverage, it would be better if u mix it with the farsali serum for dry skin
Hope S.
Fort McMurray , AB
Review for: Blanc more...
My new full coverage foundation. It is my go too I have tried alot and they all are very drying and enhance my dry spots. This is the first one that hasn't made me even more dry and doesn't cling to those spots I am in love. Plus it actually matches my skin tone which never happens
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.