BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lauren F.
Review for: Blanc more...
Hands down my favourite foundation! Went through two of these already. Amazing shade range , there's definitely a shade for everyone . It has amazing coverage and is buildable with a beautiful finish. It's very long wearing on my skin type which is normal/combo. Definitely recommend to others, even though it is quite pricey it's definitely worth it as it lasts quite a long time ,makes the skin looks flawless.
Véronique H.
Kitchener
Review for: Almond more...
Unfortunately I hated this and u tried it soooo many times I don’t understand why everyone raves about this it settles into every line and crack on my face and I barely have any and everytime I wear this shade I look orange. I have tried other shades but the range just isn’t diverse enough they need to expand and add more in between shades because I either look too ghostly, too dark or too orange and it’s annoying.
Katherine L.
This foundation is full coverage and has an amazing natural finish! It's also such a lightweight product that I often forget I am even wearing makeup. I self-tan and I will soon have this foundation in almost every shade from my darkest to lightest because it's such an all around good foundation! I have only used it in the winter months when my skin is dry but it works amazing and doesn't accentuate my dry patches
Robyn G.
County Antrim , Belfast
Review for: Honey more...
I love the hourglass vanish stick foundation for so many reasons! To try and name a few, I love the pigmentation in this product as you only need a very small amount and it blends extremely easily. Usually cream foundations would be quite heavy but this one is Light as air and gives a beautiful finish on your skin. Would definitely be suitable for all skin types! Only negative side is the price of the product!
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
I have tried so long to like this product, but I can't seem to make it work. I have dry skin and it always clings to my dry patches which I was shocked about because lots of people that have dry skin enjoy this more than people with oily skin. I have tried this with multiple primers and the only one that looks decent is with the hourglass serum primer. This is what I will use to try to use it up, but I won't be repurchasing sadly.
Sarah S.
Review for: Alabaster, Porcelain, Vanilla, Buff, Ivory, Nude more...
This foundation is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE IT IS SO SMOOTH SO SEAMLESS AND JUST SO PERFECT I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH AND ITS TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY!! I totally recommend this to others and think that they should get this over almost any foundation totally love this product ❤❤❤
Carly S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I picked up this foundation in the shade Porcelain because I’m pretty fair with a neutral to warm undertone, and I wanted a full coverage foundation. Through the summer I have combo skin, getting oily in my t-zone through the day. I absolutely love this foundation for summer! It lasts beautifully on the skin through the heat. Absolutely recommend!
Kellie-Ann N.
I'm incredibly gutted to only be giving this foundation stick 3 stars. I feel that it didn't work well with my skin type (oily). It exaggerated all of my pores , increased the amount of oil on my face and felt incredibly cakey after application with both a sponge and a brush. I had high hopes due to the price point and the brand however I was disappointed. I feel it would work much better on dry/normal skin
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wow, this is my current foundation and it is wonderful. I have combination skin and this made my skin look flawless. It is a bit priceyou, but it does payoff. Ithe lasts all day too! I have such a hard time with foundations, but this is basically a concealer as well, so it is a win-win!
Sarah G.
Winnipeg , MB
I use the color porcelain and it matches my skin perfect! I didn't need to use a lot to give me perfect coverage! I love love love this foundation!!! If you haven't tryed it yet I'd go out get your shade done and pick this product up! Only con to the pro and cons were it 70 $ canadian!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.