BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Olga P.
I heard so many good things about this foundation, and I finally tried it... and was super disappointed! I have dry/normal skin and I love wearing both dewy and matte foundations so really it's not the finish that bothered me, it just didn't look right, even after I powdered it! It creased a whole bunch, it looked dry and oily at the same time. Can't even explain how awful it looked.
Charly D.
Melbourne
Review for: Other more...
I am a HUGE fan of these foundations. I have just recently added a few colours to my pro kit and have been using them flat out! Not the greatest for super oily skin but nothing some setting powder doesn't help. Don't be put off by the price/amount of product because a little goes a loooong way with this. I use a beauty blender to apply on clients and the warmer toned colours are beautiful for clients with fake tans.
Sheena M.
St, AB
I have normal to Oily skin and I was a little hesitant of a cream stick foundation because others tend to be greasy and my face ends up looking like I got hit in the face with spray Pam. I was so pleasantly surprised with this and I'm so glad I tried it. The coverage is awesome and once I set it with a powder it lasts through my day and looks flawless! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
JAHAN J.
Dhaka
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Warm Beige more...
I love this. Travel friendly, and my quickest foundation to apply. Always a top pick when I'm going for trips. Coverage is wonderful, it glides on and yet is not too oily feeling. It leaves a glowy finish so I powder the rest of my face and leave out the cheekbones. Of course, given the amount of coverage, it could look heavy if too much was applied. Transparent powder helps with creasing, versus a coloured powder. Really have no complaints about this. Love the unique triangular shape on this too. Won't roll away and fall to the floor, won't lean to a certain side and break off at the base. Would highly recommend!
Ella M.
I used to have this foundation. My first impression was that it was full coverage and very nice feeling on my skin. For the price it is a bit pricey because it doesn't last as long as other stick foundation so you are not getting a lot in the packaging. But if you are looking for a stick foundation with good coverage this is good for you if your willing to pay for it.
Marta M.
Milano
Beautiful stick foundation with a nice almost full coverage and a semi dewy finish, which I love. It can be applied heavily, for that Instagram ready flawless finish, or slightly more naturally, but you will still look quite flawless.
The only things are, being a stick this feels like you're wearing makeup, because it's thicker, and it does crease if you don't use a very nice powder and setting spray. It's also very expensive, maybe a little too much in my opinion, and thats why it gets 4 stars and not 5.
Caitlin B.
Edmonton, AB
For the first time in my life I actually bought a foundation that was TOO light for my skintone, which I can assure you has never happened. So because of that I can only comment on the application and wear. This is definitely full coverage and easy to apply. It needs to be buffed out with a good kabuki or a beauty blender. Nice and creamy, maybe not the best for really dry skin though.
Andra K.
Murjāņi
Review for: Nude, Bisque more...
The Hourglass foundation stick is amazing! It does it all! It lasts all day and is full coveredge. Because it's so full coveredge it hides all my acne and imperfections. I have combinated skin, but it helps to mattify and moisturize at the same time! Highly suggest this foundation stick to every skin type! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I love this. I love it. You can travel with it!!! TSA DOESN'T EVEN CARE! And they care about my nail file! It is best blended I find with a brush and not a damp sponge, as the coverage goes out the window. It works as a really nice concealer too! You can paint it on with a brush or just paint yourself like a warrior and blend it out (I do both tbh). The shades are directed at warm toned individuals more so, which I like. I am a neutral myself, and I really appreciate a foundation that is light for me, and not pink for me.
Olivia H.
Review for: Alabaster more...
I was really looking forward to trying this but I can’t really decide how I feel about it. It applies AMAZINGLY and immediately looks better than any foundation I have ever used. But throughout the day my T zone gets really oily and does not do this foundation any favors. It makes me look greasy and ends up breaking up around my nose and forehead. However, I love the way that it looks when it applies so much that I want to make it work. I will have to play around with primers and powders or setting spray.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.