BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Porcelain more...
I work with small children. We are also experiencing a heat wave and the school I work has no air conditioning because I live in Nothern Canada and it's usually winter longer than summer. That being said I wanted a foundation that was waterproof and stayed on for most of the day. I also bike everywhere and my make up is always put to the wear test. I like this stuff. I don't really need high coverage so I just put on a little and blend it with BOBBI BROWN Full Coverage Face Brush . I get a nice satin finish(I am not sure if it would pull matte on other people, it could be the base I'm using) I took this picture on my birthday I turned 36 this year and I think my skin looks pretty darn good with this foundation.
linda f.
Imperial Beach
Review for: Golden Natural more...
if you are looking for a high cocerage this is it! a little goes a long waaaaaaay! loce the coverahe the lightweight feel! and the nariral finish! i dont need concealer with this one!
Verónica V.
Florida
The coverage is good but i dont like the product that leave me oily skin and this product did it. My tip: Must be setting with translucent powder for control the oily skin.
James R.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Best foundation I’ve ever used looks flawless on my dry skin doesn’t sit in smile lines are all, the only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because it’s pretty expensive
Dana F.
sharja, sharjah alkhan alkhan street almurjan bulding 102
Review for: Cream, Natural more...
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick........this product i like it soooo much really is very very good brand....you shuld to try it soon if you do not try it before......i like the natural and creamy colour very much.........
rose K.
Glasgow
Review for: Blanc more...
I am super oily and often find foundation breaks down on me during the day. Due to the thick, panstick association with stick foundations I thought I might find that this wasn't the case with this one, especially since multiple reviews were coming out saying how this was thick and high coverage. I do think it's high coverage, don't personally feel it's particularly thick (not as heavy as EL Doublewear for example), I actually feel it's quite creamy and blends easily. Because of the creaminess of the formula however it isn't oil controlling (it doesn't claim to be, I just wanted it to be!) and my oil definitely comes through with this. I need to use a mattifying primer along with powder and setting spray with this otherwise it slides straight off my nose and chin; but that aside I do really like the finish, ease of use and coverage it gives.
tatiana g.
toronto
BEST FOUNDATION STICK EVER!!!! so creamy and the coverage is amazing!!! looks natural but literally covers anything! Doesn’t look cakey like other foundation sticks
Jennifer G.
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Beige more...
The shade was spot on, which was mostly the aspect I was worried about getting wrong since it'd be an expensive mistake. I found my shade by looking it up on sephora because the amazon shades look way off, and by looking up shades on youtube. I do think the shades on amazon look darker than they actually are. The foundation blends in flawlessly with the skin, the only thing I would say that it's more medium-coverage than full-coverage. I really like the foundation itself, and the triangle shape, it's better than most stick foundations. The package came in nicely packaged and the product wasn't damaged in any way.
Sarah H.
Amherstburg , ON
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is in my best of beauty for 2017 because it has never disappointed me. I bought this foundation in April and was blown away. The coverage is very good, and there's a good amount of product inside (0.25 oz). I personally still have a lot of product left and I use this foundation a lot. Other stick foundations I've tried ran out really fast and/or they were cakey and hard to blend, but I have none of those problems with this. I admit it is pricey ($56 CAD), but in my opinion it is 100% worth it. This is my holy grail! I've included a photo of me wearing the foundation for a little bit of reference.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Linen more...
I think this product is nice, however I don't find it worth the price. The high pigmentation and stick form allow for a fast application that blends pretty easily, which is great. However, when I tried this product I had a few dry spots and this foundation clung onto them terribly. Also, it sunk into my laugh lines (which most foundations do). I think if you have normal to dry skin you should give it a try if you're really interested, since most reviews I've seen on this foundation have been really good. Unfortunately I returned mine and tried something else instead. It looked nice on the skin but, it did not look as amazing as I expect a 56 CAD foundation with a quarter of the product (compared to your typical 1.0 oz)
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.