BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Providence, RI
Review for: Honey more...
Obsessed! I'm in love with this product. It is full coverage but definitely buildable for those who just need a more medium coverage. So lightweight! I feel like I barely have any makeup on. It gives me a flawless, glowy finish, which I love. I wish I would have bought this sooner.
Effie S.
Radnor, PA
THE BEST FOUNDATION IVE EVER USED! A flawless application and a flawless finish. Stays on longer than 24 hours and isn’t budge proof. Love love love this foundation!
Kristy L.
This foundation is absolutely beautiful. The design of the foundation stick itself is beautiful and looks high class. I recommend using a wet beauty blender to apply this foundation because it might be a little bit dry while applying but the coverage is a medium-full coverage.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Nude more...
Good stick foundation overall. Oily skin will not get as long of a wear time out of this though. I got a solid 8-10 hours before it getting so bad that I needed to wash my face. It goes on so beautifully and smoothly. The coverage is awesome and it gives a beautiful even complexion
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
Review for: Natural Amber more...
Yeah This stuff is incredible medium coverage but you could build it up to four it’s long lasting it looks so pretty natural and once you put setting spray on it will last all day long this stuff is amazing
Yanet A.
USA
I liked the stick hourglass stick but is not for me. I found that it dries my face. I do like the convenience of carrying with me everywhere.. not a bulky product. Too bad it wasn't what I expected.
Amanda W.
Review for: Cream more...
I ended up returning this foundation. I have oily skin with big pores and this totally enhanced my pores. It was too thick for my skin and it didn’t help with my oiliness either. It kind of just sat on my skin and enhanced my imperfections. I would not bother trying this again.
Luca B.
I got this as another gift because I heard it was really good and had talked about it. I got it and I absolutely absolutely love it, it’s one of the best foundation sticks I have ever tried, truly! The only problem is that it’s pricey but I’m definitely willing to spend that much on something that works so well.
Taylor Z.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Buff more...
The coverage of this product is amazing. That being said I can’t use it on its own. It’s almost TOO full coverage. I do like to use a little over the redness on my cheeks and use a more dewy foundation for the rest of my face. It says in place all day and blends like a dream.
Kristen L.
Pittsburgh
Have tried to experiment with other foundations but after using the hourglass stick that seems impossible! This has little transfer onto clothing, etc., has a natural satin finish, and it truly feels like I have nothing on my skin, all while providing buildable/full coverage!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.