BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1975)
Tamara P.
Redruth , Cornwall
I love this. Travel friendly, and my quickest foundation to apply. Always a top pick when I'm going for trips. Coverage is wonderful, it glides on and yet is not too oily feeling. It leaves a glowy finish so I powder the rest of my face and leave out the cheekbones. Of course, given the amount of coverage, it could look heavy if too much was applied. Transparent powder helps with creasing, versus a coloured powder. Really have no complaints about this. Love the unique triangular shape on this too. Won't roll away and fall to the floor, won't lean to a certain side and break off at the base. Would highly recommend!
Aimee G.
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I really love this product, because it’s a stick foundation I thought that it was going to tug on my skin and not blend well but it’s so creamy and blends like a dream! If you want a really good dupe for this product I’d recommend the L’Oréal stick foundation or the makeup revolution stick foundation
Aaliyah S.
Tecumseh, ON
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is a little bit on the pricey side, but it does have very full coverage. The only thing I dislike about it is that it picks up on my dry patches if I ever have any making them more noticeable. Everyone told me it was awesome for dry skin but I would pass on this if you have dry skin.
Monica Z.
Mississauga
Beautiful foundation. It provides great coverage because it contains double the amount of pigment as your regular foundation. It also warms up to your skin and provides a very nice natural finish. I like to apply with a dense buffing brush then go over it with a beauty blender. Give this one a try!
Roshini D.
Review for: Amber more...
I would give it an even more higher rating if I could! This is like glowy paradise. You know how when you allly a foundation you have to wait for a few mins so that it blends in with your face oils and looks all glowy and natural. Well my friends this foundation gives toh that finish from the start. Plus amazing shade range! What’s not to love!?
stefany c.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have combination skin and I use a primer and this lasted me an entire 12h day! This went on like velvet and blended sooooo well. The first time I used it I went a little over board xD but I learned that a little goes a long way. The packaging is great for traveling. Even though it’s full coverage it never felt cakey.

Tango piel mixta y uso primer, esta base me duró todo el día (12h) ! Se aplica fácilmente con esponja o con una brocha, yo prefiero aplicarlo con una esponja. La primera vez que la utilicé apliqué mucho producto xD pero aprendí que poca cantidad es suficiente para obtener una buena cobertura. El empaque es perfecto para viajar
Review for: Light Beige, Warm Beige more...
The best stick foundation in the world. This foundation has insane coverage. It covered everything - even my past haha. And it has so nice packaging. It was easy to blend. I have dry/combo skin and it did not break me out. It wore honestly so good. It stayed on for 12 hours. And if you get an darker shade it is really good for bronzing/contouring too. And being honest it was quite hard to find my colour match so I had to mix two shades. But I think that this is the worlds best foundation. Love it so much and it is definitely 100% worth buying. You can order it online or buy it from Sephora.
Elis R.
Review for: Buff, Light Beige more...
Rosie W.
Preston
This is my ride or die foundation! After watching all the beauty influencers on YouTube rave about this product, I decided to try it for myself. This is the most full coverage and flawless foundation I have ever used. Even tho it’s a little pricey, I will continue to keep buying this product
Antonia H.
Nairn
Review for: Alabaster more...
I CANNOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THIS! This is my holy grail foundation you don’t need a lot because it’s so full coverage. It’s not a oily type stick it just blends so well and stays all day 100% with all the hype. I bought mine for £42 and as soon as I run out of this I’m going to order one! Recommend for all skin types
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.