BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Review for: Golden Natural more...
Hands down, the best stick foundation ever! I had a little bit hard time choosing my shade. But apart from that, it’s perfect! It goes on smooth, provides a good medium coverage that is buildable.
Taylor K.
Winnipeg
Review for: Light Beige more...
I liked this foundation, but it wasn’t all that it was hyped up to be. I decided to return it and go with one of my long time favourites. Who knows! Maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance
NATALIYA 💋.
I am so in love with this foundation!! Full coverage and a little goes a long way. The colour is perfect and it lasts all day. And it's not messy which I love. Will be purchasing again!
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
I actually use this as concealer because I don't like it all over my face. It feels heavy. I shouldn't have bought this. It's expensive and I just wanted it because of youtube celebraties
Natalie C.
London
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Words cannot express how much I love this foundation. The coverage is incredible, skin looks flawless and fresh and so healthy. Slightly expensive for the amount of product you get but so worth it.
Haithem C.
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Golden, Light Beige, Beige, Warm Beige more...
I would rate this 10 stars. the lightest yet the fullest coverage stick ever i am in shade Bisque and its perfect for my skin! lasted me about a month by using it everyday. The foundation has a very creamy, emollient consistency and delivers full coverage readily. I very much advise applying a lot less than you think and blending, buffing, and working it across the planes of the face before adding more. The creaminess of the stick is felt immediately, and it seems to get creamier as it sits on the warm skin, which makes easy to spread across the skin. It is undeniably a full-coverage foundation, but the blendability of the foundation does make it possible to get coverage as sheer as light-medium coverage. At full coverage, it is still a lighter-weight foundation, though not as undetectable as a BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer (not surprising), but it didn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable; I didn’t feel like I was wearing a mask of product, and the finish was natural enough that it looked more like my skin than anything else. I also liked how it didn’t settle into creases or fine lines, even as it wore away, creasing/settling into lines was the least visible characteristic of wear to me.
Tropical J.
Cumbria
I love this foundations stick. I would go as far as saying it’s the best foundation stick of ALL TIME! It is worth every single penny and is perfect for every makeup look. It’s extremely easy to use and apply.
Julianna M.
Edmonton, HI
Review for: Sand more...
Really great foundation stick - amazing coverage but doesn’t feel thick. I have dry skin but it isn’t too matte for my skin. Beautiful packaging & a great range of shades. Photographs beautifully. I recommend!
zahra k.
Chittagong
It is really full coverage, no doubt about that, but it also makes me look really cakey. And in my experience, it lasted the least amount of time compared to my loreal infallible
Stacey S.
Miami
This vanish stick is one of the best stick foundations there are. The pigmentation is good and it is easy to use. The price point is a bit hefty but once you save your good to go
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.