BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kulsoom K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This is a really great foundation stick. A little goes a long way. Full coverage. I have normal to combination skin. It works sooo well. I use it for special occasion as it is pricy. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage base.
Liz G.
hamilton
This is such a beautiful foundation. It goes on and blends effortlessly. It’s full coverage and melts right into the skin. I have combo skin. I get oily in certain areas but I also have dry patches. I find this stays put and doesn’t exaggerate those areas. I usually use a matte setting powder with this and it makes the finish so smooth. If your willing to splurge, this is an amazing foundation
shyanne s.
Review for: Linen more...
the hourglass vanish stick foundation has amazing cover and i was shook when i first applied it! as i have oil skin i have to powder my nose so it doesn’t separate but besides that it is a foundation made from the gods, some days when i’m going for a natural look i don’t need to wear concealer with it at all! it is abit pricey but sure is worth the money! i recommend it for all skin types but as i said if you have oily skin make sure you apply powder to the most oily areas of your face!
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Such a luxury item! When blended it's pretty much how seamless just like the names states. This is my all time favorite stick foundation and Concealer. It's hydrating, and looks awesome as a contour highlight, and works spectacularly with brow carving (cleaning up brows). I have starting to mature skin, also textured and combination.. Mostly dry skin around my eye and brow area. This stuff is super concentrated so a little goes a long way, and it just glides on the skin so effortlessly!
Jessica P.
Ipswich
Review for: Light Beige more...
This would have to be one of the best stick foundations I actually own, it’s full coverage and so creamy, I really recommend this foundation to any skin types to be honest I already purchased this more than 4 times already, it’s just amazing
ECEM S.
This is a trap. How can a foundation have not a single fault? This was the first foundation stick I used. And wow. It was brilliant yes its abit pricer but 100% worth it. You get what you pay for. And you get flawless skin with this!!
orian n.
MAZKERET BATYA
Review for: Sand more...
This makeup has a very nice cover, every time I put it on my face people ask me what foundation I used. The only problem I have with this foun is that I tend to shine after two hours in the middle of the face because I have oily skin
Sue B.
Petitcodiac
Review for: Shell more...
This stick foundation feels amazing and glided across skin like no tomorrow. I found it extremely difficult to get a colour match though, and after purchasing and trying 3 different colours, I threw in the towel. If I could have gotten a great match, I would still have it but blended great, built great and looked great! If you can find your colour, go for it. I do feel this would not last long if you are a TRUE full coverage girl! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Jannel P.
Toronto
Review for: Other more...
I have dry skin and prefer sheer/light coverage, but if I ever need to go full glam, this would be what I reach for. Its creamy, blends out easily, gives such a flawless finish that somehow doesn’t look caky, and lasts literally all day and night without fading and only minimal transferring. I took a star off because it’s expensive for how much product you get, and for the fact that you can definitely feel it on your skin, no matter how little you apply.
productstested i.
This foundationstick leaves me skin so flawless and so pretty and so amazing that I sometimes cant believe that this is my skin! It is so easy to Blend, so long lasting on the skin and leaves you with the most beautiful finish!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.