BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Monica Z.
Mississauga
Beautiful foundation. It provides great coverage because it contains double the amount of pigment as your regular foundation. It also warms up to your skin and provides a very nice natural finish. I like to apply with a dense buffing brush then go over it with a beauty blender. Give this one a try!
Rosie W.
Preston
This is my ride or die foundation! After watching all the beauty influencers on YouTube rave about this product, I decided to try it for myself. This is the most full coverage and flawless foundation I have ever used. Even tho it’s a little pricey, I will continue to keep buying this product
Review for: Light Beige, Warm Beige more...
The best stick foundation in the world. This foundation has insane coverage. It covered everything - even my past haha. And it has so nice packaging. It was easy to blend. I have dry/combo skin and it did not break me out. It wore honestly so good. It stayed on for 12 hours. And if you get an darker shade it is really good for bronzing/contouring too. And being honest it was quite hard to find my colour match so I had to mix two shades. But I think that this is the worlds best foundation. Love it so much and it is definitely 100% worth buying. You can order it online or buy it from Sephora.
Elis R.
Review for: Buff, Light Beige more...
Antonia H.
Nairn
Review for: Alabaster more...
I CANNOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THIS! This is my holy grail foundation you don’t need a lot because it’s so full coverage. It’s not a oily type stick it just blends so well and stays all day 100% with all the hype. I bought mine for £42 and as soon as I run out of this I’m going to order one! Recommend for all skin types
Léonie H.
Adlikon
Review for: Ivory, Porcelain, Vanilla, Shell more...
I love this foundation stick for days when my makeup has to stay in place for a longer time period or for nights out. It has a matte finish and gives you full coverage without feeling super heavy on your skin. A super reliable foundation which I always apply with the brush it comes with.
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I had used this foundation in the past but wanted to try some different things so I quit using it. After a year, I'm glad to say that I'm returning to this product. It offers great coverage, it's a good match for my skin tone and once applied, it doesn't need setting powder or anything else. It's ready to go. It really does stay on ALL DAY, too. I will never stray again!
Lauren G.
Love the application of this it is so creamy and quick and easy. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin as it does not dry down and is not transfer proof. I find if I set it with a translucent powder I will get about half a day out of it, I tend to always touch it up at lunch time. It is a beautiful finish and the coverage is amazing though.
Alexandra 🌹.
Calgary
Love this Hourglass Vanish stick foundation. I was sceptical as I have really dry skin and typically foundation sticks tend to emphasize dry patches, and this did not do that at all. In fact, it made my skin look plump and dewy which I'm always looking for in a foundation product. The packaging is beautiful as well. I deducted 1 star as you go through this product extremely fast as there is not much product included. If I could afford to purchase for foundation/ contour and highlight I definitely would but price is a little too steep for me. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Holly A.
Leeds
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is an amazing product I recommend it to everyone I see. The packaging is very simple but so STUNNING. It’s so easy to apply and blend and makes your skin look flawless. I recommend this to everyone.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.