BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1989)
Momina K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Do not buy if you're dry,flaky textured skin its gonna show a lot more texture,dryness.its matte and formula starts separating.If you are oily and your skin is smooth then you gonna love it.otherwise i won't recommend it 🤨
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Porcelain more...
Iiiiii looooove these. I'm in between two colors, yes u bought both. Unfortunately even with combining the colors and trying other ways to use them to be the perfect shade, I failed. I love the formula, how it blends out, the coverage. Wish I could get the right shade
Hailey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The cover on this is phenomenal. Makes my skin look basically flawless and it's something I recommend to those with discoloration or dark spots.
Kendall O.
Review for: Buff more...
Incredible!! Such a quick and easy foundation to apply. It blends seamlessly with such easy. It stays ALL day without slipping and sliding into fine lines. You seriously can’t even feel it. It’s buildable and the coverage with one layer is to die for.
CHRISTINA B.
Lexington, KY
A great stick- cult favorite! It is one of the only stick foundations that I like. Great medium to full coverage with pore filling properties. Love it for my dry skin!
Sam W.
La Vista, NE
Has a good range of shades. The product itself is pretty good. It blends out very well when buffed with a brush. I have combo skin with a pretty oily T-zone and I definitely have to prime my face with a silicone based primer for this foundation. It breaks up really bad on my nose and around my mouth/chin if I don't. It's beautiful all day on my cheeks and part of my forehead though. It's crazy pigmented so a very tiny bit goes a long way, which means it's very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It doesn't combine well with my Nars radiant creamy concealer (went weird patchy and discolored) and also didn't combo well with tarte maracuja concealer either, so keep that in mind. you want a bougie foundation just because, then it's a good option, but I have better ones that aren't as finicky to work with.
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Buff more...
I have tried different stick foundations both drug store and high end. For example the MUF stick foundation was a complete fail for me. It accentuated my dry patches and the foundation would slip and slide. And the same happened with the Makeup Revolution stick foundation. However when I tried the Hourglass foundation I was surprised of the full coverage and how well it made my skin look. It did not stick to my dry patches. It covered all my imperfections and made my skin radiant but not too oily. The price might be a bit high for the amount of product you get but it's worth every penny. I don't get flashback and  the rest of my makeup blends very well with the foundation. I do find that I have to set it but this foundation lasts all day long. Awesome product.
Talia R.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Sephora
Applies so smoothly, the coverage is great, lasts all day, though I do start looking a little shiny but nothing too terrible. A little pricey but worth it.
Krystina B.
Thousand Oaks
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product it's probably my fav at the moment I love how it makes the foundation  look and feel amazing and it lasts a long time. It's not chunky and goes on smooth and is very easy to apply. Very creamy and super pigmented.
Marleene H.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. It is actually the only stick foundation I’ve used but I highly doubt anything could top it, I’d be surprised if I liked something different
My favorite thing about this is that it’s full coverage but it still feels so light on your face almost as if you’re not even wearing makeup
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.