BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Yanna M.
Review for: Bisque more...
I love this foundation. I wear this on days when I’m going to an event or if I see that skin needs extra coverage. Being a full coverage foundation, it doesn’t make me look too cakey. I have dry skin and am fair skinned with yellow undertone and this shade was the perfect color for me. This foundation is also perfect for people with dry skin.
Trystin K.
Carson City, NV
This foundation is my current favorite, I love the finish (a slightly satin), and they have a great selection of shadesHourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick I used the foundation in the picture I tagged☺️
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
Review for: Light Beige more...
I originally bought the wrong color for myself, but I repurchased the right color because I liked it so much. I typically stay away from stick foundations, but this one changed my world. It blended out nicely and gave my skin a nice healthy skin like look. Not cakey looking or too drying.
Diana V.
Review for: Walnut more...
I have combination oily skin most of the time. I find that this foundation doesn’t last on my skin... it just seems to vanish. On the nose it breaks down and is patchy. I can only used this foundation in the winter and only if I set it with a lot of powder. Definitely did not work for me.
Tierra s.
Vista, CA
Review for: Warm Almond, Warm Honey more...
FULL COVERAGE!! These are the most full coverage sticks that I have used! I have dark spots and acne scars and it blends like you would not believe. I have a combo skin and it is very long wearing! I bought my Sephora and I recommend this for people who want a full coverage foundation
Milli D.
new york
My fvsoriteeee I love this foundation stick it’s full
Coverage I don’t use it very much because it is expensive for the amount of product I will get but worth it because it’s so rich !
Tracey C.
Riverview , Florida
Love this product ! Brought it to Disney world and it was everything ! I stayed matte most of the day ! I suffer in humid weather and get uber sweaty but this kept everything at bay ! Lasted all day and made me.look flawless . I wish it wasn't so pricey but I feel it's worth every penny
Hannah R.
I LOVE the pigmentation of this foundation stick, and finding my color was so darn easy because of the shade range. The finish is beautiful, and it’s so easy to blend out with such little product. My only complaint is that it DOES get pretty oily on my skin after a few hours of wear.
Téa R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Porcelain more...
Loved this foundation! I have dry skin and it looked beautiful! I would recommend a slightly more moisturizing primer. I personally love the hourglass mineral primer and would normally use them together and always loved how it looked! You do not get much product for your money though.
Lisa E.
Harmony, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Alabaster more...
The hourglass vanish seamless finish foundation stick is one of my favorite stick foundations. It blends so smoothly and looks so natural. I have oily skin and this foundation was a great fit for me. The foundation is full coverage. The shades are a little confusing so it might be s good idea to get matched in store so you get the right one.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.