BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lauren G.
Love the application of this it is so creamy and quick and easy. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin as it does not dry down and is not transfer proof. I find if I set it with a translucent powder I will get about half a day out of it, I tend to always touch it up at lunch time. It is a beautiful finish and the coverage is amazing though.
Alexandra 🌹.
Calgary
Love this Hourglass Vanish stick foundation. I was sceptical as I have really dry skin and typically foundation sticks tend to emphasize dry patches, and this did not do that at all. In fact, it made my skin look plump and dewy which I'm always looking for in a foundation product. The packaging is beautiful as well. I deducted 1 star as you go through this product extremely fast as there is not much product included. If I could afford to purchase for foundation/ contour and highlight I definitely would but price is a little too steep for me. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Holly A.
Leeds
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is an amazing product I recommend it to everyone I see. The packaging is very simple but so STUNNING. It’s so easy to apply and blend and makes your skin look flawless. I recommend this to everyone.
Alexandra C.
Québec
This is my new holy grail!! I used to have oily skin, but now my skin is normal and I like a glowy and natural skin. This is beautiful and it blends in 5 seconds! The color bisque is also perfect for me, which is rare for me. I am so happy with it, worth every single penny.
Abeer A.
kuwait
Review for: Sand more...
This was the very first stick foundation i used, it is AMAZING. It is soo pigmented and creamy on application but drys out to he completely mate. It is also full coverage & is Buildable. This is kind that is perfect to wear on big occasions as it stays perfect for long hours. The one thing that i think could get better is the quantity of product. If you are a person who applies makeup on a daily bases you would run out of the foundation very quick.
Over all this is one of my favorite foundations Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Natasha A.
sherwood park
I love this foundation stick. It’s so creamy and blends beautifully into the skin. The shade is a good colour match for me in the winter. The product has lasted me a fairly long time, but I only wear it for special occasions since it’s quite high coverage. I do notice that I get a bit oily after 7 hours of wear with this product which is the the only reason I deducted one star. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Rosemary A.
These are beautiful! The packaging is lovely and the magnetic component is really nice.  The stick itself is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for with this product.  It is not greasy at all but creamy enough to blend with a sponge which is my preferred method of applying foundation.  It's a velvet matte finish once it sets down so no oily residue at all like some other sticks.  The colour match can be a bit tricky (for me) since I am very fair with straight yellow undertones and a lot of foundations always use pink, peach or beige in the fair ranges.  This one I can get away with ivory when I have a tan and I have tried the porcelain when I am fairer with some success.  Still a little pinky for me though.
Makeup L.
miranda
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation looks amazing and the formular is superb! I have always wanted to review this product and have always wanted to try it! If I receive this product I will do a deep and in depth review about this product and will recommend it to viewers! I will also mention this brand and influencer in the review! Such an amazing product that I would love to try! Such an amazing product I hope I can try it!!!
Georgina R.
Review for: Blanc, Porcelain more...
I am in love with this, don’t even have to wear concealer with it, it is definately worth the price 100% I have nothing but good things to say about this product, I have very light yellow undertoned skin which is very oily, this product matched so easy with my skin and didn’t mess up when my skin got oily! Will be buying again! Here is a picture with this foundation on as my base! No primer or concealer even needed.
Ethan 🇬.
Review for: Honey more...
One if my favourite foundation sticks, it has amazing coverage and i would recommend to everyone with normal to oily skin but if you have dry skin with dry patches add oil onto those areas as it may grab to those patches due to this products particular formula .
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.