BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
rachel h.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I’m been looking for a full coverage foundation that last and doesn’t become sheer. I have acne prone , oily t zone skin with red acne scars. With that said, I fell in love with this foundation! Once applied it felt so weightless! If you have acne scars then you know how hard to find a lightweight foundation that’s full coverage. Pigmentation is great! You don’t have to use much product to get the full coverage. I do find it best when you stamp once bluff if it isn’t full apply a couple stamps more you should get the desired coverage. It does settle into my fine lines underneath my eyes but it doesn’t exaggerate them. Honestly you can barely tell. I’ve had other products that created lines. I normally set it with a translucent powder or my EL doublewear power it it makes it last a lot longer. Another tip, don’t use a primer. I’ve noticed it works better without it. Overall it’s a great product, I love the dewiness it gives completely different from the matte-ness I typically use.
LORIN P.
Broome
I! LOVE! THIS! FOUNDATION!!!!! Such a gorgeous foundation, it TRULY does what it claims. Can be sheered down or built up to full coverage. Doesn’t need to be set but does transfer slightly if you touch your face throughout the day. I wore this to my senior ball in high school and it lasted all night, even with all the sweating and dancing and kissing I was doing hahahaha. It takes no time at all to apply, it is my go-to no-fuss foundation for work, the beach, events, you name it. It almost gets better the longer you wear it, becoming more dewy and natural looking throughout the day/night. Powders blend on top effortlessly without it needing to be set first, just a beautiful beautifullll foundation. Cannot praise it enough!
N B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
One of the best foundations ever. I love how this is full coverage yet it’s not cakey or smothering. It makes my face look airbrushed! It’s absolute perfection. I’ve gone through three sticks already, and it is costly, but very little product is needed to get great coverage. It’s super pigmented so you don’t have to use so much as other products.
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
This is probably the best foundation stick I have tried to date. Kinda on the pricey side bit well worth it. The coverage is full on fantastic, it didn't settle into my 36 yr old fine lines, and it lasted throughout my day. The only issue I had with it, it's hard to find your exact shade. I bought two different shades, to make my perfect shade.
Amanda M.
Mount Pearl , NL
I recently bought this in the shade “Alabastor” and so far I’m really loving the formula! I’m a huge fan of hourglass, so I’m not surprised! I’m not used to stick foundations, so I did have to play around a little bit and it plies best with a dense brush, pushing it into the skin:) my only gripe is that it should have more product for the price.
derin A.
London
Review for: Walnut more...
This foundation stick is very full coverage the packaging is very unique and original it last long and make your skin look like it glows it very easy to apply bite makeup artist would not benefit from this type of packaging because it might be seen as unhygienic but amazing product Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Tammy M.
Review for: Buff more...
The BEST foundation I have EVER tried/purchased. I kept seeing reviews of this foundation stick and it really sparked my interest even though I was never the biggest fan of stick foundation. Being a super fan of hourglass cosmetics; i didn't hesitate to buy this. It's the most perfect foundation. I usually prefer to blend my foundation with a makeup sponge but this foundation applies the best with my big Tarte brush. It blends it everywhere flawlessly. It looks like perfect skin and lasts all day! I never had to touch it and I wear it for over 12+ hours and it looks beautiful all day at work. I would highly recommend this. I know it may seem a bit pricey but once you try; you won't regret it and it will be so worth it!
Eloise B.
Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield
This is my all time favourite foundation stick. It is slightly on the more expensive side however worth every penny! When applying the foundation stick, it is so smooth it just glides on. I found applying it with a beauty blender was the best way, as it keeps the coverage full which I love!!
I’ve recommended this to so many of my friends as it is such a lush product to use. The next time I buy this, I’m going to buy a couple of different shades and see how it would work for potentially highlighting and contouring.
Victoria L.
Review for: Buff more...
Love this foundation! Even when I am dry, this applies beautifully on my skin and I don’t need much at all to get good coverage. I bet if you have oily skin this would look even better, also the shade range for lighter skin is very good! I have found it difficult to find my perfect shade in my other favourite foundation, GA Luminous silk
Coco C.
Sköndal
Review for: Shell more...
Love love love! Easy and quick to apply. I use a dense brush to buff it out. A small amount goes a long way. I find that if you apply to much it settles into fine lines. So just dot on the foundation sparsely where you don't need full coverage and go in with a few more where you need it. It took me a few times to get the hang of it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.