BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Freya W.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really love this foundation. The coverage is buildable, so you able to choose the coverage you want depending on the occasion. It is good at covering up my acne scars and redness, and performs well doing this.

I would recommend going to get shade matched if you can. I am normally the lightest shade, but I was 2 or 3 shades up from the lightness, as their shade range is good.
This foundation performs well during the day, it lasts well, and doesn't settle into lines.

It is expensive, but I will repurchase time and time again, its worth every penny in my opinion. I pair it with the mineral veil primer, and it does perform well with this and is waterproof. It does well to stay in place for a good 12 hours +. I also fix it with the ambient light powder. I am a hourglass convert. Love the idea of a stick, but the triangle isn't hugely practical the more used the product becomes
Susie B.
Blenheim, ON
Review for: Alabaster more...
After seeing SO many reviews of this foundation on youtube I thought I was going to like it more, but it just fell flat to me. I have combo skin leaning more to oily right now and it just seem to find any dry patch and stick to it. And it wouldn't blend out very well on my skin and only seemed to last 3-4 hours before breaking apart. And don't even try setting it or you will end up with a cakey mess. Maybe I am using it wrong, or maybe its not right for my skin tone, but I won't be purchasing this again.
Tina N.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Finally I found a holy grail foundation! I absolutely love the texture and packaging. The product lasts on my face all day and at the end of the day I still look flawless. I have very dry skin so I recommend you find an exfoliation routine otherwise it does stick to dry patches. Also, I personally do not set with powder as it looks amazing without. Must buy!
David B.
Basingstoke
Review for: Shell more...
I’ve not tried many stick foundations, but this is one of the best foundations I’ve tried. The coverage is buildable but gives a natural finish. It doesn’t feel to heavy on the skin, and it blends out quickly and with ease (with both a brush and a sponge). It is an expensive foundation though, but after seeing all the reviews and trying it myself, it definitely lives up to the hype. It can show up dryness, so I need to ensure exfoliate well before using - but when it’s been paired with the Bobbi Brown Face Base, it’s simply sublime.
Katie O.
Toronto, ON
I don’t wear a lot of make up, but I need something to help even out my skin tone (freckles and redness). I don’t have a ton of time for a beauty routine because I’m getting myself ready for work and 3 young kids out the door in the morning. I love this foundation because it’s quick and easy to apply, provides medium coverage I need, and lasts throughout the day. It’s light feeling on my skin and is highly concentrated so a little product goes a long way. This is my new go-to product.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Review for: Golden Natural more...
Definitely not worth $56 (CAD). I've been hearing so many good things about this foundation and I really wanted it work, but no it did not.

Pros:
- Great shade range. I was able to find the right one for my undertone which I'm happy about.
- VERY full coverage (for those who are full coverage peeps).
- Although it is full coverage, it still feels quite light on the skin... which is great coz I hate having a full coverage foundation that feels so heavy and thick.

Cons:
- Did not blend out very well no matter how much I added. I always had spots that still looked like they were missing foundation coverage.
- Made some parts of face look patchy and cakey.
- Creases in some parts very fast so it's hard to say what it's like if you leave it to settle for a few minutes.

At this point, the cons out way the pros. Thus, forcing me to return for something that'll actually work. I definitely DO NOT recommend the foundation for combination skin or if you have a little bit of textured skin.
claudia c.
hong kong
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I normally don’t prefer using stick foundation but this Hourglass vanish stick really changed my perspective on it. The formula is creamy smooth and slides on the skin super easily. Blends out great and provides the perfect amount of coverage. It feels super thin and breathable on my face and doesn’t oxidize funny, even in humid weather. Hands down my favourite go-to stick foundation.
Ellie M.
Bradford
Review for: Porcelain more...
I bought this foundation expecting something dewy and long lasting, with buildable natural-looking coverage. Instead I found it to be dry and powdery looking, it highlights all my peach fuzz like a bad, very matte powder and it breaks up all over my face in a matter of hours. I have tried the product with the hourglass veil primer and the smashbox pore perfecting primer but saw no difference to the wear time with either. For the price I was expecting so much and due to the product being a stick it is impossible to return or sell on. I struggle to see any positives in this foundation as I have tried using it to create a light coverage and building it up to a medium but with both effects I can’t seem to make it work. I would highly recommend trying this foundation in store before you purchase it, as it seems to work very differently for each individual and I think particularly bad on oily skin.
Danielle S.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I first tried this foundation a year ago and found it amazing but was unsure about whether to buy it since I'm literally always buying foundations. I have oily skin which also seems to be dehydrated so I'm put off by wearing makeup everyday since I always have to blot and check for oil the whole day. BUT WITH THIS- it was about six hours plus before I needed to blot and on top of that I was able to build on it to make out more full coverage for the evening and it STILL looked great. I totally recommend it!!
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AK
Review for: Cream more...
This product had a bit of a learning curve for me. I usually use liquid foundations but I had heard good reviews and thought why not.

For the most part I like this. The colour works well for me and I like that it’s not very messy. You don’t have to squirt some out and smear it on your hand or a palette you can just get directly down to business. It feels nice, it looks nice, the packaging feels like it’s sturdy which is good because this isn’t cheap.

I loved it for quite a while but then I noticed it had started getting a little cakey looking around my mouth by the end of the day. I tried using it a little more sparingly but it still did. I can’t figure out if it’s the product itself or my application or a different product I’ve been using but it’s really deterred me from using it. And also it’s a bit light for me now that it’s summer again
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.