BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Danielle S.
Review for: Chestnut more...
I first tried this foundation a year ago and found it amazing but was unsure about whether to buy it since I'm literally always buying foundations. I have oily skin which also seems to be dehydrated so I'm put off by wearing makeup everyday since I always have to blot and check for oil the whole day. BUT WITH THIS- it was about six hours plus before I needed to blot and on top of that I was able to build on it to make out more full coverage for the evening and it STILL looked great. I totally recommend it!!
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AK
Review for: Cream more...
This product had a bit of a learning curve for me. I usually use liquid foundations but I had heard good reviews and thought why not.

For the most part I like this. The colour works well for me and I like that it’s not very messy. You don’t have to squirt some out and smear it on your hand or a palette you can just get directly down to business. It feels nice, it looks nice, the packaging feels like it’s sturdy which is good because this isn’t cheap.

I loved it for quite a while but then I noticed it had started getting a little cakey looking around my mouth by the end of the day. I tried using it a little more sparingly but it still did. I can’t figure out if it’s the product itself or my application or a different product I’ve been using but it’s really deterred me from using it. And also it’s a bit light for me now that it’s summer again
Dana H.
So this is my first stick foundation and I have to say I do love the coverage of it. A little goes such a long way and I love the shade matches to my skin. I used to find it difficult for a brand to match my undertones but the finish and quality of this is excellent. Also love the sleep brown packaging! I think hourglass have hit the nail on the head with that one. Only drawback of this is it doesn’t last around my nose all day. I either need to top up or use a more dewy foundation in this area. I’m not entirely sure why this happens but it is annoying as it seems to separate. I wore it every day to work and although it’s a lot of money, it lasted me 5 months in total. I personally wouldn’t wear this foundation for a night out as it doesn’t have the overall finish I like but it’s excellent for every day use. The coverage is buildable and it doesn’t upset my sensitive skin.
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Ivory more...
BEST STICK FOUNDATION EVER!!! This is an amazing high end foundation. Hourglass is one of those brands that I like almost everything. This is full coverage and it is so easy to blend. This is such a dependable foundation too because I know the coverage it is going to give me every time and I know how it wears. It lasts all day on me and I still see my highlight and bronzer at the end of the day.
Suzana J.
The shade matches me perfectly and that is the only exciting part about this foundation. It looks somewhat decent when first applied. I always use a primer and set my make up with a powder. This foundation is a challenge for me! I think partly because it has received so many great reviews, I always feel like perhaps I am not doing something right! I have tried it with different primers - it looks okay when first applied but man o man does this foundation accentuate the fine lines you did not even know you have! It clings to dry patches, it rubs off. I heard that this foundation was transfer proof.. let me put an end to that claim.. it definitely transfers! It sits on top of skin? Like it does not blend properly.. I don't know. I would not recommend it but it may just work for you so I don't know.
Liga V.
Review for: Honey more...
I bought this foundation quite a while ago and initially struggled to get it looking good however since finding the right way to use it ( with a dense brush and definitely not a beauty sponge ) it is simply stunning .It it's so creamy and blends like a dream and you only need a small amount so despite there being quite a small amount of product it should last a while .The only thing I would say is make sure you get colour matched - with it being so full coverage it's really important to get the exact right shade.
Mona R.
Ajax, ON
A full coverage dream in stick form. This foundation is so beautiful on the skin, it doesn’t cling to any dry patches or look cakey. It blocks out any imperfections but still looks like the most amazing skin. Easy to apply because it’s a stick. If you’re super oily this may not be the foundation for you, but if you have combo/dry patches or have dry skin definitely check this out!
Nakaisha T.
This foundation is like magic- it creates a real life filter on your face. The shade range is incredible and the formula is like no other stick foundation I’ve tried.

The only downside is that the foundation is extremely pricey and you don’t get a lot of product either.
Brittany M.
Calgary, AR
Review for: Sand more...
I love how compact the foundation stick is and you can take it anywhere. I have combination skills with yellow undertones. It’s very convenient to use and blend out. The only thing is it doesn’t last very long. Around 3 hours of wearing foundation it breaks apart and by the end of the day looks Awfull. I wish it lasted longer for wear time because the finish is amazing !
Nicole C.
cape town
10/10 MY HOLYGRAIL FOUNDATION STICK. I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the price for the amount of product you get, and saying you have to use a lot just to do one layer. If you take a foundation brush and take product off of the stick and apply you'll use SO much less and it'll go further which makes it worth the money. I've used it everyday for almost two months and I've still got at least another months worth :)
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.