BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Samantha P.
Merced, CA
Love this formula. Great coverage, but not cakey! I use it when I model for work and my skin (which is truly problematic) looks flawless! Repurchased twice and will again. My only complaint is that I feel like it runs out faster than my other foundations. But still worth it 100%
Hannah Q.
Seymour
I love this hourglass Foundation it's so amazing so full coverage for creamy love the container that it comes in it's just amazing
Lela H.
Muncie
It is creamy and easy to blend. It is A very popular brand of foundation because it covers all blemishes and looks like velvet on the skin
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Review for: Shell more...
I went out on a limb and bought it offline and the color matched well thankfully. It’s a bit hard to blend with a sponge which is my preferred foundation method. I just press a bit harder to get it to move around. But it does look very nice on the skin. Idk if it was worth the money just yet. It’s lasted me about 3 months so far and I still have a good bit left.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite foundation! I tried this for the first time when it was sent to me compliments of Influenster. I have probably purchased it 5 times since. It is so easy to apply and provides excellent coverage!
Sophia R.
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Golden, Natural, Golden Natural, Warm Honey, Buff, Warm Ivory, Nude, Sand, Light Beige, Beige, Warm Beige more...
This is to much I would love to have it but I can see myself spending that much money on something so small..
Priscilla C.
pomona
Great product and very convinient/ functional design. Only down side is it has an oily finish and stains my clothes really easily
Yetsabel O.
houston
The best full coverage foundation good for counter your face perfect for photoshoot nice packaging
Kristen H.
Jacksonville Beach
I really love this foundation- goes on smooth and easy to blend. The downside is that i don’t feel like the stick lasts as long as liquid/bottled foundation and you have to buy it more often.
Calla B.
This is my favorite foundation I have used! I love how this product is easy to use, less messy, and applies beautifully and evens out my tone and texture of my skin! The packaging is beautiful to look at and efficient when traveling. I would highly recommend others and continue to repurchase this!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.