BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Monique L.
Wauchula
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love this foundation! At first, I wasn't super fond of it because I felt like it was kind of hard and didn't blend well but all it takes is a little warming up on the back of your hand and it's great. I find I don't like it on my whole face but I use it more as a concealer/highlight and eye shadow base and it works amazingly for me.
berenice s.
This foundation is amazing! I always wanted to try a foundation stick and this is one of my favorites currently. It goes on so smoothly and it has a really nice finish. Also have such a huge range of shades. Finally found a foundation that has my shade which makes me happy. It has a good coverage. Not really full coverage but a good coverage maybe medium and can be build up! I recommend it.
Vivian S.
Chatsworth
worth the hype. gives my skin the perfect finish. blurs my pores. i dont think any foundation makes my skin this flawless. i only use on days i don't wear it for too long tho. the lasting power is not that good
Lindsay K.
Sylvania
I typically like a more medium coverage, but this foundation is buildable and has a lovely finish!! Really evens out my skin tone on good skin days and leaves me with a great glow!Love!
Kaylee B.
This is a full coverage foundation stick that flawlessly blends into your skin without being cakey. This is the only stick foundation that I love and it works so well.
Zoe R.
Akron
Review for: Porcelain more...
this is my all-time, number one, top rated, favorite, holy grail foundation. It’s the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever put on my face. I have dry/normal, pale skin with large pores around my nose and on my chin. I’ve used this in conjunction with other foundations for an ultra full coverage finish, and I’ve also blended this in with a dab of strobe cream and my fingers for a gorgeous, glowing wash of color. Can be used on its own with a brush, beauty blender, or fingers for medium to fill seamless coverage. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
Nohely R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Golden Natural more...
Beautiful!!!!!!! The prettiest finish but god it’s pricey! Wish it wasn’t so good because I wouldn’t want to buy it
Stella N.
Highly recommend me and my daughter has a stock power of makeup and this is one of the better seamless finishes Foundation it goes right on comes right off you get what you pay for
Hannah J.
Grundy
I absolutely love this foundation stick! It’s one of my favorites on the market! It gives amazing coverage and it’s long lasting on my skin! I always get compliments when I wear it! I will definitely be purchasing this again and I highly recommend this!!
Bonnie D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Shell more...
I got this in my Sephora Play box and it happened to be a great color match. I love the application and it blends really well into my face. It does seem to break up as the day goes on and after 7-8 hours, I can see some pilling even with primer and setting powder. I will try it again in the winter to see if it holds up better when it’s less hot and humid. I do really enjoy the product and want to make it work because it looks great when first applied.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.