BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
hayley c.
Elsmere, KY
Review for: Alabaster more...
As far as foundation sticks go, I have yet to find one worth switching over from liquid. I have dry skin and this made me look like a lizard and brought out every line. The only good thing was that it was easy to mix with my Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation to make it last longer, because it’s normally a very oily foundation.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I appreciate the wide array of foundation colors in this make up line. Hourglass had definitely let me down with other products but this one definitely surprised me for the better. It’s easy to use and pretty cool product.
Catherine L.
Review for: Buff more...
Absolutely Loving this foundation stick... it's super easy to use. Total full coverage and the formula feels silky smooth, yet light weight and matched with the right setting powder the results are amazing with no creasing.
Nicole w.
Rancho Cucamonga
The houglass vanish foundation stick is one of the best foundations. I have dry skin and as long as I moisturize well and use a hydrating primer, this works amazing! I just wish it didn't go into my smile lines, but every foundation does, so I won't deduct points for that.
Zoey F.
Katy
I received this item from a pr box to review. I liked the foundation texture. Glides on the face for a nice coverage. My only issue is it's a tad small for me
Rachel M.
This stick foundation is the best I have ever tried. You barely use any product at all and you get such amazing coverage. Quick and effortless. It's amazing especially on dry skin.
Jessica A.
Cedar Falls
Such an amazing product! Does not look dry at all and it is sooooo full coverage! I love this! Received a sample in my sephora order and love it!
Tessa G.
College Station, TX
Review for: Natural more...
This color is really good match to my skin! I love this formula sooo much. It’s full coverage and it’s not matte or dewy it’s right in the middle. It’s worth the money, it’s expensive if you never bought anything prestige before.
🎀lina🎀 s.
This foundation is so light weight. No matter how much or little you use, it feels like nothing. It has great coverage. But I do need to set my t zones when I use this foundation
Alesia Q.
New Port Richey, Fl
Review for: Buff more...
First time trying a stick foundation and it was ok. I wasn’t really impressed, it was creamy however i felt like the finish just wasn’t my favorite. It was a satin type of finish and it seemed like it just showed all the texture of my skin, it just wasn’t cute.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.