BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Anna H.
Green Bay
Review for: Alabaster more...
I bought this foundation after watching some really good reviews of it on YouTube. It has really good coverage but to me it looks too cakey. It does get better after a couple of hours of wearing it.
Karla A.
It’s hard to blend with a beauty blender, but easy with a dense brush and it can be hard for someone not use to a brush so they might get streaks. It’s full coverage, and if you use even a bit too much it will look like cake. Would not recommend for dry skin, get kinda of tacky watery primer to make blending easier.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Everyone was right. This is amazing! Very full coverage and blends out so easily. It's not thick, though. Its just perfect!
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is my number one foundation. I’m in love with it. It’s so creamy, high coverage, and blendable which is difficult to find in a stick foundation. I prefer to use a brush when blending it out as it makes my skin look so smooth and poreless but it blends out easily with a sponge. I recommend this every chance I get!
Demetra S.
I cannot explain how gorgeous this foundation stick is! Makes my life so easy and I love how it’s mess free compared to liquid foundation!
Kaitlin B.
Tinley Park
Pricey but def worth it.  I used this foundation stick on my brothers wedding and it applied flawlessly and without any problems.  You can start out with light coverage and build it up if you want to.  I has a natural finish to it and does not leave you looking cakey.  Everyone liked it and found it hard to believe that I was wearing any makeup.  Highly recommend.
Andria L.
Bloomington
Review for: Light Beige more...
One of my favorites ! Not cakey on skin , long lasting ! Such good coverage ! Compared to others 10/10 I recommend this product.
Lisa M.
NYC
Review for: Buff more...
This is the best stick foundation on the market. I find a little goes a long way. It's full coverage and the finish is more satin on me. It last all day and works with all my concealers and powders. I've also used darking shades for cream contour and it blends so nicely. This is my go to foundation for special occasions because it's such a beauty finish!
Ellie T.
West Des Moines
great coverage, great variety of colors, great feel on the skin and doesn't feel cakey. pretty finish... overall great foundation
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Linen more...
Drying and too full coverage for me, but I think it would be great did someone who prefers a fuller coverage matte foundation. Definitely convenient for travel. I have found it best to apply with a dense brush that’s dampened with some fix plus to sheer our out a bit and reduce dryness.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.