BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Natural more...
This is a big no from me.
No matter what primer I use or setting powder, this foundation looks absolutely horrible after only a few hours. It settles into all of my lines and breaks up so quickly and I’m left looking like a oily mess.
So bummed about this one as I heard so many people rave about it
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Other more...
Loved the foundation but the one I received from Influenster was too red. I looked like a tomato. Now that they have extended their line i will try a different shade
Danielle G.
Saginaw , TX
Review for: Light Beige more...
I have moderated dry skin so I thought that this stick foundation would be okay for my skin since everyone even with dry skin was raving about it. Yet it looked awful on my skin it grabbed to even the smallest dry patch. For the price of it I wanted this to work so bad. I have yet to find a way to make this look good on my skin.
Stephany Z.
Burbank, CA
I have a love hate relationship with my hourglass vanish stick! I love the foundation, it looks beautiful, seamless, full coverage, and I always get compliments when I wear it...BUT it's so expensive! $50+ for a stick foundation seems outrageous and I don't want to love it but It's sooo good!!
Amanda F.
Johnston, RI
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. So my skin is more on the dry side and I do have to make sure I'm super hydrated and primed before using this. the price is fair considering it is a high end brand. I was really set back from it at first since it is a stick formula and I never used them before but they are now my favorite.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Review for: Golden Tan, Amber, Warm Almond more...
I love this foundation it is a lil expensive but it works great it’s creamy smooth leaves my skin as a great complexion and it’s matte and non oily or grease my through out the day normally don’t have to touch up and it’s very easy to blend and apply
nohely b.
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Warm Almond, Warm Beige more...
The foundation has a very creamy, emollient consistency and delivers full coverage readily. I very much advise applying a lot less than you think and blending, buffing, and working it across the planes of the face before adding more. The creaminess of the stick is felt immediately, and it seems to get creamier as it sits on the warm skin, which makes easy to spread across the skin. It is undeniably a full-coverage foundation, but the blendability of the foundation does make it possible to get coverage as sheer as light-medium coverage. At full coverage, it is still a lighter-weight foundation, though not as undetectable as a BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer (not surprising), but it didn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable; I didn’t feel like I was wearing a mask of product, and the finish was natural enough that it looked more like my skin than anything else. I also liked how it didn’t settle into creases or fine lines, even as it wore away, creasing/settling into lines was the least visible characteristic of wear to me. I have normal-to-dry skin that leans mostly normal (if I get dry, it’s typically on my eyelids, tip of my nose, and apples of my cheeks) and used the same skincare regimen that I’ve been using for awhile with a variety of other foundations (so I don’t suspect it’s my skincare driving any longevity concerns with this foundation, because I haven’t had sudden issues with wear with my favorites!). The foundation sat well on my skin without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture, and it had a noticeable sheen but didn’t look oily. When I wore the foundation at full coverage, I could start to see it break down after four to five hours of wear (I tested it five times); the foundation separated and looked a little patchy, slightly oily and looked like something was sitting on my face rather than seamlessly blended on my face. When I wore the foundation at more medium coverage, the wear was better at six hours, but I still couldn’t get close to the 12-hours it is marketed as. I also tried using Hourglass’ Mineral Veil primer underneath, and here were my results: at full coverage, eight to nine hours; at medium coverage, ten to eleven hours.
Alexis S.
I love the foundation! It has become my all time favorite! The color matches me perfectly. It has very good coverage, it lasts long without creasing. I have skin that is more on the dryer side and this is the perfect foundation for that because it doesn't make and dry spots noticeable. It is a bit pricey but I can say it's definitely worth it!
Taylor A.
Review for: Ivory more...
Oh my goodness....this is truly one of the best foundations I’ve ever used! I use it with a damp beauty sponge, and a little definitely goes a long way! It’s worth the money, has a beautiful coverage and the website has good swatches so it was super easy to match myself to the color I needed!
Yanna M.
Review for: Bisque more...
I love this foundation. I wear this on days when I’m going to an event or if I see that skin needs extra coverage. Being a full coverage foundation, it doesn’t make me look too cakey. I have dry skin and am fair skinned with yellow undertone and this shade was the perfect color for me. This foundation is also perfect for people with dry skin.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.