BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Honey more...
I really liked this. It covered well. I got it as a sample so I didn’t get a chance to try it long term but the one time seemed nice. The packaging was nice and very convenient. I’d definitely like to try it longer.
Laura H.
Bloomington
Review for: Light Beige more...
Pros: this foundation is so pigmented- will cover anything! Very easy to apply, silky smooth for a stick foundation! It looks so good on and lasts a very long time (full work day) as long as you don’t touch it much.
Cons: Its pricey, it transfers even after being set with a powder, sadly. Due to the packaging, you can’t see how low it is until it’s gone
Ashley G.
This was a product never received from influenster to test out a while back and I really have enjoyed it! I do think that you need to apply more than the directions would suggest to get full and even coverage, but once it is on it is great. I would caution against using this if you have dry skin, however.
Jenna P.
Dallas
The BEST stick foundation ive tried. I have dry/sensitive skin and this gives me a radiant finish. Ive read some say it makes them look oily and personally I havent had an issue but I do use a setting powder in areas where I do get a little shine. Its pricey but so worth it. Ive repurchased many times.
Karsyn E.
Review for: Natural more...
I am very impressed with this foundation. Are usually do not like stick foundations. But this one is so creamy and pigmented that I absolutely love it. This is the only foundation stick that I ever would wear, but it is beautiful on the skin. It is a full coverage foundation. And it lasts all day.
Armando B.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation is so blend-able and light weight I never feel it when I’m wearing it throughout the day. It also helps cover my textures which I love. I won’t say this is for oily skin since i do get oily after a few hours. Also the shares are hard to match sometimes but I do like this foundation
Jade B.
Paragould
Review for: Natural more...
This is my go to foundation stick it is super full coverage and is great for contouring to I highly recommend this foundation stick to everyone of all skin types it leaves a semi Matt finish and last all day long
Megan B.
Pembroke , NC
This foundation was everything I had hoped it would be. Very lightweight and build able. I’ve seen a lot of beauty gurus like Laura Lee for example use this product and I had to try it. I generally am a full coverage matte type of girl and wow. Vanish is the perfect adjective for this foundation ❤️
Sara H.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Buff, Nude more...
I wanted so badly for this to work. It definitely was better with the hourglass primer. I really wanted to like this but Florida and Oily Skin just didn't workout. I just love the concept of a stick foundation and this formula is super blendable. Maybe I will try in the winter with the right shade.
Kathryn B.
I love this foundation stick and it’s my all time favorite. I have super dry skin and this leaves me not looking matte or dewy but a nice silky finish. I use a brush to apply and it my skin never feels heavy! It may be a smaller stick foundation but you don’t need much so it lasts longer than most.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.