BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Ariail H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Review for: Bisque more...
When they say this is a flawless finish this is no joke. I have combo skin so I was worried when people said you would get oily but my makeup stayed in perfect place for over 10 hours with only using refresh spray once. I’m in shock with how great the coverage is on this and how easy to blend. It’s worth every dime.
Molly K.
Lisle
Purchased at: Sephora
I have dry/ combo skin, so foundation sticks are usually a no-go for me. But this one allows me to retain some hydration and just looks beautiful. It has a soft, natural finish, but is still very full coverage. My only complaint is that I have to mix shades because there are only 2 shades for fair skin that aren't literally orange. Other than that it's perfect in my eyes!
Maritsa M.
Simpsonville, SC
This is the quickest easiest foundation to use. It’s amazing coverage and you hardly have to use any product. It’s expensive yes, but last forever so you kinda save money as long as you don’t over use it.
Roxanne R.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Golden, Golden Natural more...
This foundation is perfect for my combination skin! It has a nice satin finish and is easy and quick to blend in. It’s the perfect foundation for a fast make up routine and for a night out. I’ve repurchased a few times now and I definitely recommend it (in combination with a make up sponge to keep it from feeling cakey) to anyone with oily skin.
Lina M.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Holy grail product. This foundation stick makes my skin look so smooth and poreless, and give the perfect amount of coverage (light-medium but buildable). This shade matches my skin tone perfectly, as well! A little goes a long way, so I think it's worth the price. Better than any other foundation I've ever used.
Reina M.
Jersey City
Review for: Nude more...
My holy grail foundation!!!! This is my perfect foundation shade! I apply face primer, a few swipes around my face with this foundation, then I blend with my Beauty Blender sponge and my skin is flawless! Full coverage! I have combination skin. Where my skin is oily, boy am I oily! A little goes a long way. I do not mind the price at all because it’s worth every penny!
Courtney F.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Linen more...
its very pretty for a stick foundation, however I can only wear it when I am tanned because this color has a very yellow undertone. I have a yellow undertone, but this is crazy yellow it looks off in the winter. i like it for the quickness, but since i have discovered Maskcara I don't really reach for it anymore.
Maansi B.
Foster City, CA
Review for: Beige more...
I HAVE SEARCHED FAR AND WIDE FOR THE PERFECT FOUNDATION FOR ME, AND I HAVE FOUND IT.

This amazing, creamy, easy to apply foundation stick needs no touch ups, barely creases, lasts forever because the product is so pigmented you barely need to use any, And is just all around aesthetically pleasing and worth every penny. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This makes me look super radiant, and on the first day I wore it, people could see a visible difference in my skin. Keep in mind that different foundations work on different skin types, and I’m combination, with the dry parts of my face being very dry, not to mention my skin is very sensitive. However, looking at the list of ingredients for this foundation, it appears to be formulated very well.
Cassye B.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This is honestly hit or miss. I love it, but my skin doesn't always. It has its days where it'll take it and I'll look flawless, then sometimes it shows up streaky, splotchy. I can't get it to blend, it'll sit on my face. I do still recommend it based on the fact that when my face does like it, it looks amazing.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is what I hope to receive for Christmas! I’m sending my family (or just myself) to Sephora to buy it. It’s a little pricey but so worth it. It has such a beautiful sleek packaging. I recommend to others
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.