BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Danielle T.
This was the first foundation stick I ever purchased, and I have purchased it again and again because it does the job for me. The formula is lovely, demi-matte and most importantly my t-zone doesn't get oily midday! Perfect for travel, which was its first intended use for me. The price tag is a lot, but totally worth it in my opinion.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
OMG I have found the holy grail of foundations. I absolutely love this foundation. The color matches my skin tone right on point. It lasts all day for me and just requires very few touch ups with a blotting powder. It is a little higher in price than most foundations that I have tried but I still aim to re-buy when I run out.
Patricia C.
The Colony
Review for: Buff more...
The Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is a good foundation if you want light coverage. The foundation can last if you apply a press powder throughout the day. It does separate after about 8-10 hours after applying, but that isn't too bad. I wouldn't reccomend if you are wanting FULL coverage OR have acne.
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This product is a holy grail. I use it for whenever I’m going out at night, or to a party. It stays on for a long period of time and never fails to amaze me. It’s very easy to blend when used with a brush applicator and the shade is true to color.
Kennedy💓💓 N.
Tomball
Now everybody know about this creamy, high coverage amazing product!! Laura lee ( a huge makeup YouTuber ) is in love with this product and I am to the blend ability is astounding! And so much product is in the tube + it’s so high coverage a little goes a long way!

Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This full coverage foundation is really great! You only need a couple swipes to get a full face going. I had a sample in my Sephora box but I definitely want to buy a full size.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation. It gives a flawless, glam look. Controls shine. Looks like your skin. Foundation is lightweight and very easy to blend. This was new to me using a stick foundation but I was interested in trying and glad I did. I love foundation that provide full coverage, but lightweight. Definitely try! The color I use is sable.
Caroline E.
Purchased this after reviving a virtual vox invite and really really love it! Its perfect for concealing my dark eye circles!! Goes on smooth, doesn't cake or dry your skin out!
Marissa S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This is a beautiful stick foundation. It looks great in photos and is quick and easy to blend. I wish it wasn’t so expensive because there is so little product in the packaging. If I wear this I have to wear a matte primer because this foundation does nothing for any oil you may have throughout the day. (I have mostly dry skin)
louise R.
love it. great coverage. i have combo skin and use it as a concealer and sometimes a foundation. blends out great and looks nice on the skin. definetly worth the price. would recommend for all skin types.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.