BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Porcelain more...
This was my first time using a foundation stick. I was a little intimidated at first but this product was just delicious!!! The texture is so smooth and the coverage is amazing. It is buildable so whether you want medium or full coverage this works! I have dry and sensitive skin and this worked great for me! Would definitely recommend and use again!
Emily S.
Smithville, TN
I can't say enough good things about This! It goes on beautifully, stays all day on my skin, and leaves my skin with a beautiful full coverage finish that almost looks less like a foundation and more like a powder. I am in the lightest shade Blanc and honestly it's my perfect shade match. I will for sure continue to repurchase This!
Tara V.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love how this foundation blends out. The coverage & wear is beautiful. It doesn’t last as long on me as my liquid foundations, which is in my opinion typical of stick foundations & you don’t get a ton of product. It also does tend to get dewy on my throughout the day, so keep that in mind if you’re oily. Over all pretty, but I don’t use it as my go-to daily foundation. Great for photos, date nights, or events that won’t last all day
Kennedy💓💓 N.
Tomball
Now everybody know about this creamy, high coverage amazing product!! Laura lee ( a huge makeup YouTuber ) is in love with this product and I am to the blend ability is astounding! And so much product is in the tube + it’s so high coverage a little goes a long way!

Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
OMG I have found the holy grail of foundations. I absolutely love this foundation. The color matches my skin tone right on point. It lasts all day for me and just requires very few touch ups with a blotting powder. It is a little higher in price than most foundations that I have tried but I still aim to re-buy when I run out.
Danielle T.
This was the first foundation stick I ever purchased, and I have purchased it again and again because it does the job for me. The formula is lovely, demi-matte and most importantly my t-zone doesn't get oily midday! Perfect for travel, which was its first intended use for me. The price tag is a lot, but totally worth it in my opinion.
Bethany G.
Review for: Golden more...
Great. Feels like nothing is on your face, very light. You are able to build as you out it on to make up for whatever coverage you would want. Works perfect with the brush.
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
This is the first foundation stick i ever tried i purchased the recommended brush with it and i love it so much. you can wear it alone or mix it with a liquid foundation as well and i love that! they have so many shades as well which i love and i love the sleek packaging. this is really a great foundation! i recommend everyone to buy this
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Buff, Sand, Light Beige, Beige, Warm Beige more...
This product is out of this world. It covers any imperfection and leaves your skin looking smooth and your complexion looking perfect. It covers my pores and does not leave them looking enlarged. The product is very true to your skin tone, I always test mine before buying versus ordering online to save you the trip back to Sephora!
Candace T.
Centerville, MA
I am usually not a fan of stick foundations, but this one changed my mind. It glides and blends effortlessly, with great coverage. With the Hourglass stick, a little goes a long way. I would advise you to swatch them in person, it took me a few tries to find my correct shade.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.