BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2063)
Tracey G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is my holy grail foundation stick. It is medium to full coverage. It's so bomb and will have you look so flawless. It's very pricey but worth every penny. It may my expectations and will continue to buy for years to come. I highly recommend.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I’m going out of the way you know what do you get it off my face I don’t want to get it I want you know I know I’m sorry but I’ll get it tomorrow morning and I will I just want you to come over and then we do I’ll
Ashley D.
Fort Worth, TX
Use this product daily and love how easy it is to use. Very seamless and doesn’t get cakey. I mix with other foundations because I have an awkward skin tone but this is the best foundation stick to blend together.
Hristina Z.
Chicago
This is my favorite foundation! It is so creamy & it lasts so long as far as how much product is in the stick and how long it lasts on my face. It’s such a great foundation and is very full Coverage and buildable.
Alejandra M.
I LOVE it!!! It’s so hard to find a shade that’s my color but when I tried it on it was perfect!!! I know have bought a second one and hourglass has become my number one makeup brand! I absolutely recommend it!!!
sarah v.
I am just getting into foundation sticks. I loved how it looked on me at first, but as I went through our the day it just seemed to settle into my pores. I began to look greasy and cakey. Also the foundation smears off/transfers very easily even with using a setting powder and setting spray. The coverage I would say is medium to full coverage.
Amanda L.
Review for: Alabaster more...
BY FAR my favorite full coverage foundation! Compact and ready to be taken anywhere. Just throw in your purse and go! I tend to get a bit of a rosy coloration around my nose, cheeks, and chin and this covers it all without being too cakey. Just make sure to exfoliate and moisturize because it can cling to any dry spots you may have.
Jenny B.
Niota, IL
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I purchased this and it was probably the best stick foundation that I have tried, but with that being said, there is something about stick foundations that I can't get on board with. They don't seem to sink into the skin well and build up around my nose. It doesn't look as natural as I generally like, but it does work and has great coverage!
Ashley H.
Merrimack, NH
Review for: Buff more...
I really like this foundation stick. It applies so easily and quickly, especially with a brush.  It gives a beautiful natural finish, but tends to break up on me after about 6 hours but only because I have combo/oily skin.  This is a great on the go product for people who don't have a lot of time to get ready. I highly recommend!!
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this foundation its so convenient. Unfortunately I had to give 4 stars because the shade turns a bit yellow on me and Im fair-ish with pink undertone so I just mix it with Hard Candy Glamoflauge Mix-in Pigment Makeup Drops or use it to define my brows and on my lids and under eyes to hide tiny wrinkles. Last super long too.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.