BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Julie V.
For any ladies that have dry patchy skin, avoid this foundation as it's a matte foundation. I like this foundation because of how matte it is and I've also used it as Concealer which worked wonders for me! This foundation does dry quickly so anyone who is a beginner with makeup, I suggest using a foundation that doesn't dry quickly. This has amazing coverage and you can build it up or use it as a medium coverage foundation. Since this foundation is in a stick form, it has lasted me a long time as well.
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
I looooove this concealer. It is so creamy and has great coverage. It's also one of the only foundations that didn't oxidize on my skin and the color matched perfectly. My only complaint is the size. For $50+, I wish there was a more product. It's a nearly perfect product, but I cant justify spending that money every 3-4 weeks when other foundations have lasted me months. The quality is so good though, I'm almost considering buying another stock just to keep on hand for when I need to look extra good.
Geraldine B.
Foster City, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation so much and it is definitely in my top 3 foundation holy grails. It’s so simple to use. I love it because I travel a lot for work so I don’t have to worry about foundation breaking in my luggage. Also it gives the most beautiful finish and wears beautifully through out the day. I have oily skin and do have to touch up if I’m having a long day, but setting powder is my best friend. Overall such a beautiful foundation. The packaging and it being travel friendly is just a plus!
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
Review for: Shell more...
I have found my holy grail foundation. I purchased the hour glass vanish stick foundation in the shade shell in hopes to find a natural looking yet full coverage foundation that will work with my sensitive skin. This foundation has lived up to my expectations. It does not sink into my pores, it matches my skin tone perfectly, and it is so fast to apply. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. I have very dry, acne prone skin and i like to apply this with the first aid beauty priming moisturizer and set my foundation with my Born This Way powder from Too Faced.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Warm Honey more...
When I first tried this product, I did not like it. It after using it a couple times after I kind of started to really like it. I ended up using the whole thing. The coverage is light to medium. I have dry skin and I did not emphasize any of the dryness. Application is so easy because of the stick form. This was a good, I want to run errands but need something on my face kind of foundation. I won't be repurchasing though because it's expensive and honestly there are BB creams or something I could use instead
Becca O.
united states
Things lately have not been going as great as I’d hoped. To top it all off, all of the stress was not easy on my skin. Even my favorite foundation was looking dry and gross on me 😭 I was SO excited when I got the invite to do the Hourglass Vanish Challenge, I’ve been dying to try their foundation!! I immediately went into Sephora to get a free sample. I wasn’t expecting to be blown away, but I’ve never used a foundation that looked so nice on my skin! It didn’t look dry and didn’t get oily at all, and I wore it for a LONG time..like over 10 hours. Even the shade was perfect!! It blends out so easily into a satin finish that lasts all day! The confidence it gave me that day gave me the little boost I needed to push through some difficulties I had to deal with. (We’re about to begin the process of moving and none of us want to leave our little home🙁) I know it might sound silly to some people but my face looking as flawless as it did (when in reality it’s a mess) made me feel tougher and like I could tackle things. So long story short, this is the most amazing foundation I’ve ever used, I am in love!!!😍💖 I did a full review on my YouTube channel, my link is in my description!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I was so disappointed in this product and I was so excited to try it. So many people have typed up this foundation but it just looks so “cakey” and so horrible on my skin. It is a high-end foundation and the price point is up there so I was expecting much more from this foundation. Even if I used a lot less foundation it’s still just didn’t look right on my skin. I tried making it work by mixing it with different foundation primers and moisturizers but nothing seemed to do the trick.
Lynette F.
Lake Jackson, TX
A little goes a long way! I don’t have the brush but I find my fave foundation brush works fine. It leaves a flawless finish and looks great after application. Only downside is the price, it is way expensive! I use it for special occasions to make it last! Sucks the JCPENNEY Sephora doesn’t carry it, had to drive way out of town to Sephora store for a color match, thankfully I know my color now so I can order online in the future. If you have the money, yes I would recommend.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Warm Beige more...
The coverage is something that I am so impressed with. There is so much pigment in one swipe. I tried it with a beauty sponge but it soaked up a lot of the product and with the heavy price tag for this product that won’t be happening again no no lol can I also just say that I truly believe that this is by far the best foundation in a stick form. And if you want your foundation to stretch use it with the Vanish Foundation Brush since it was designed to use with foundation. A few swipes on each side and one on your nose , and chin you should be able to get your whole face covered with this creamy product. OH AND DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT JUST WHENEVER. save it for special occasions or when you know your going to take some selfies!!
Jenna G.
Review for: Linen more...
This is the BEST FOUNDATION I have EVER used! I have horribly dry skin, and finding something that doesn’t accentuate my pores, fine like and texture is so challenging. But this foundation actually makes my skin look BETTER. It has such a beautiful, luminous finish! Always get compliments on this foundation. I HIGHLY recommend. I don’t even need concealer with this! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.