BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Camila M.
I heard a makeup artist use it so I tried it and this has changed my life in makeup I love this it's amazing it leaves you such a flawless finish
Jenn D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this foundation stick! It wears all day and is super weightless. Love how natural this looks even when it is full. Everyone should have it!
Kmel D.
hayward, CA
I wanted this foundation to work on my skin, but my skin got way oiler than normal. Felt like it didn't stay on all day regardless of what I did.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Shell more...
Loooove how natural it looks. I have dry skin so this works best on top of a good moisturizer. Only thing I hate is it breaks up in a few hours!
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Love the full coverage. I use it for concealer and foundation. A little goes a long way. The triangle design allows me to get in corners of eyes.
Ashley A.
Skullbone
Review for: Natural, Golden Natural more...
I really like the foundation but my oily skin is not a huge fan of it. I only use it now if I’m running late or just needing some quick coverage.
Rosie 💖.
Brooklyn, NY
COVERAGE!!!!! PURE COVERAGE!!! I love foundations that cover everything! I have mixed colored skin so this really works and covers everything!!!
Cori W.
I had a sample of this, and my gosh! It was amazing. It gives you a brilliant luminosity to the skin. Literally full-coverage but you can’t tell.
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is very full coverage so it eliminates dark circles and blemishes. I have the lightest and darkest and use them to contour as well. LOVE!!!
Sara &.
Orlando, Florida
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I have textured skin and having textured skin with a stick foundation doesn't work well although for flawless skin it is a beautiful foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.