BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
MICHELLE T.
San jose, CA
I’ve gotten a sample of this foundation stick and overall I love hourglass. It’s a little pricey for a stick foundation just because I don’t think you get much product however if it was cheaper I would definitely purchase or during a sale. I still haven’t had it in my collection but it’s something I see myself going to swatch every time I’m at the mall.
Licet M.
La Porte
Review for: Ivory more...
This is the best product. It’s on your face for 24 hours and it is creamy and super soft.Its not oily.The packaging is super nice. Like I said it cons and super good I would buy it a lot of times and more then anything I been throw 17 of them already.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my stars, I just got this foundation and I am in love. It is SUCH great coverage and if you use a beauty blender, and start on a moisturized face it blends seamlessly, like it states. It is great for contouring too, creates a natural finish. I glow in this, looks amazing with a highlighter as well. Stays all day without cracking. Must blend though!
Sara J.
Tallahassee
This is a lovely product! The color selection is great and this applies like a dream. It's easy to blend out and I do like the finish of it. I gave it 4 stars because it's a bit pricey in my opinion and at the end of the day I definitely prefer liquid foundations to foundation sticks. But if you're looking for a good foundation stick, give this a try!
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I first tried this when I got it in my Ipsy bag. I loved it so much that I bought it. It’s kind of pricey but it is SO worth it. It goes on beautifully and makes my skin look amazing. I make sure to wash my face after wearing it but I haven’t had any issues with breaking out from it. I definitely recommend this. It covers so well and looks amazing
Maxine T.
Long Beach
Review for: Bisque, Shell more...
This foundation is amazing. Not only is it SO effortless and easy to apply/use, but it looks gorgeous and natural on the skin. It isn’t too matte but it definitely isn’t dewy. I love blending it out with a morphe 439 but a beauty sponge works great too! It lasts a decent amount of time on the skin, especially with a setting powder and setting spray
Hristina Z.
Chicago
This is my favorite foundation! It is so creamy & it lasts so long as far as how much product is in the stick and how long it lasts on my face. It’s such a great foundation and is very full Coverage and buildable.
Tracey G.
San Bernardino
This is my holy grail foundation stick. It is medium to full coverage. It's so bomb and will have you look so flawless. It's very pricey but worth every penny. It may my expectations and will continue to buy for years to come. I highly recommend.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I’m going out of the way you know what do you get it off my face I don’t want to get it I want you know I know I’m sorry but I’ll get it tomorrow morning and I will I just want you to come over and then we do I’ll
Ashley D.
Fort Worth, TX
Use this product daily and love how easy it is to use. Very seamless and doesn’t get cakey. I mix with other foundations because I have an awkward skin tone but this is the best foundation stick to blend together.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.