BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alexandra C.
Allenstown, NH
Review for: Light Beige more...
amazing product. great coverage without feeling heavy on the skin. good for combination skin. packaging is gorgeous and is really worth the price point
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
This foundation is not so bad, I like it, but I got the wrong foundation, and it was lighter on my skin, I will try it with my own skin tone next time
Shayna S.
Jonestown, PA
This is SUCH a flawless full coverage foundation! A little truly goes a long way! It was very easy to match my shade. I use this foundation every day!
Hongfan J.
To be honest I find this stick foundation way too over hyped. Maybe I'm applying it wrong but it looks very cakey on me non matter how little I put on
kerri p.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This is so great i’ve been looking for a good foundation stick and this works amazing great coverage and doesn’t come out cakey at all
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
I just bought this foundation recently I haven't used it that much but it's an awesome even foundation and looks really good on my skin. So far so good
Jessica L.
chantilly
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I love this product. The coverage and formulation are great, and the packaging is super convenient. Only complaint is how little comes in each package.
repo m.
Los Angeles, CA
Very very very opaque! Less is more! And you can use as contour! I would recommend to all! Worth the purchase! I love it ! Carry it with me everywhere!
Natalie H.
Review for: Light Beige more...
I loved this foundation! I have dry skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. It does however settle into my laugh lines which isn't the greatest.
Caitlyn L.
Bloomington, IN
wanted to love so bad, everyone i’ve heard loves it! but i have combo skin and i’ve heard it better for dry but it clung to my dry patches horribly!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.