BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1977)
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
Review for: Porcelain more...
I originally gave this foundation a really poor review. I have extremely dry skin and when I would wear this foundation I felt like it enhanced the dryness. I’ve done a lot recently to help moisturize my face and I’m really loving this foundation. It’s a full coverage foundation. It’s extremely buildable and blend able which makes it easy/quick to apply.
Riya D.
This is a great foundations. One of my Staples and easy to travel with. Helps to hide pores and glides on the skin and blends like a charm. Very handy to use and looks extremely natural. This provides medium to full coverage. The only concern I have with this is the price for the product quantity. But I love using it so I guess the quality makes up for it!?! Hmm!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Blanc more...
I wanted so badly to love this, I really did. This was so universally hyped that I reluctantly bought it. The hydrating formula should’ve been ideal for my normal to dry skin. Stippling brush, buffing brush, cream foundation brush, paddle brush, blender, fingers... I tried every method of application I could think of. This just always sat poorly on my skin.
Licet M.
La Porte
Review for: Ivory more...
This is the best product. It’s on your face for 24 hours and it is creamy and super soft.Its not oily.The packaging is super nice. Like I said it cons and super good I would buy it a lot of times and more then anything I been throw 17 of them already.
MICHELLE T.
SAN JOSE, CA
I’ve gotten a sample of this foundation stick and overall I love hourglass. It’s a little pricey for a stick foundation just because I don’t think you get much product however if it was cheaper I would definitely purchase or during a sale. I still haven’t had it in my collection but it’s something I see myself going to swatch every time I’m at the mall.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my stars, I just got this foundation and I am in love. It is SUCH great coverage and if you use a beauty blender, and start on a moisturized face it blends seamlessly, like it states. It is great for contouring too, creates a natural finish. I glow in this, looks amazing with a highlighter as well. Stays all day without cracking. Must blend though!
Lindsay K.
Sylvania
I typically like a more medium coverage, but this foundation is buildable and has a lovely finish!! Really evens out my skin tone on good skin days and leaves me with a great glow!Love!
Monique H.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I first tried this when I got it in my Ipsy bag. I loved it so much that I bought it. It’s kind of pricey but it is SO worth it. It goes on beautifully and makes my skin look amazing. I make sure to wash my face after wearing it but I haven’t had any issues with breaking out from it. I definitely recommend this. It covers so well and looks amazing
Sara J.
Tallahassee
This is a lovely product! The color selection is great and this applies like a dream. It's easy to blend out and I do like the finish of it. I gave it 4 stars because it's a bit pricey in my opinion and at the end of the day I definitely prefer liquid foundations to foundation sticks. But if you're looking for a good foundation stick, give this a try!
Maxine T.
Long Beach
Review for: Bisque, Shell more...
This foundation is amazing. Not only is it SO effortless and easy to apply/use, but it looks gorgeous and natural on the skin. It isn’t too matte but it definitely isn’t dewy. I love blending it out with a morphe 439 but a beauty sponge works great too! It lasts a decent amount of time on the skin, especially with a setting powder and setting spray
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.