BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
null I added a close up photo of my quick try on of this hourglass foundation at the sephora. I look like hell but this product is amazing. I didn't even feel like I was wearing foundation all day. It also didn't irritate my skin like most foundations do! #Vanishfoundation #Vanishchallenge
🌲👪 R.
Bremerton, WA
Amazing for a nice glowy finish! This foundation stick has amazing coverage , a little goes a long way so this stick will last a good amount of time. They also offer a wide range of colors ,which makes me love it even more .
Linda C.
New York
Surprisingly liked this foundation stick. I was skeptical at first but found that it really does blend seamlessly into the skin. Also, while it’s on the pricy side it lasts quite a long time.
Carin G.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Shell more...
I got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes. It is sooo amazing. The shade isn’t spot on for me but close since I’m not currently tan. I love the gong new foundations and this is the first one I have flipped my lid over. It is so easy to apply. I blended it out with my morphe y6 and it was perfect! Long lasting and it didn’t settle in my fine lines or pores. I’m 34 so I have a few! Can’t wait to find my perfect shade!
Sarah S.
West Chester
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Super blendable. I use them to contour and blending is a breeze with this foundation. I have oily skin with some dryness on my cheeks. This is very long lasting. Well worth the price of Hourglass and I would buy this again.
emily r.
St Paul Park, MN
I think I’m the only person to say this but I wasn’t blown away by this foundation. I couldn’t find my exact shade shockingly, and it felt as though it sat on top of my skin. I tried both a sponge and a brush, but refused to spend the $40 something dollars on the brush I was “supposed” to use with it because that is ridiculous. Overall not impressed, nothing special.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
This foundation is good as well. If you got oily skin like me this is a good foundation stick to use. Very easy to apply & the design makes it even easier to apply on your nose. I have bought this foundation more than once.
Kirsten L.
Coxsackie
This is my holy Grail, all time favorite foundation. I have such a hard time finding anything that doesn't sink into the fine lines in my forehead and this is amazing. My skin is no where near perfect but looks flawless with this and I always get compliments!!
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love this! It is full coverage and lasts all day. It is pricey... $48 is a bit steep but the product delivers. It is a little hard to blend all over with a sponge so I typically mark up my face with this and then use a liquid foundation on my sponge and blend everything out and together. It looks beautiful on the face! and the packaging makes it so travel friendly.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love this foundation - it's the best one on the market in stick form. A great range of colors as well. I just dot this all over my face, take a beautyblender, and my foundation looks flawless! A tube will lasts me a good 4-5 months with regular use. Dry skin friendly as well as long as you have some sort of mositurizer down before application. No pilling either.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.