BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Riya S.
Sugar Land
Review for: Amber more...
This foundation has amazing coverage and it lasted all day on my face. The only thing which I did not like was that it made me break out like crazy on my cheeks. I would have kept it but unfortunately I had to return it. Maybe I will try it out again in the future.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
Very highly recommend. Great coverage, super light weight, doesn't cake up. One of the best high end foundation sticks I've tried. Very blendable and easy to use. Works well with all primers and Derrig sprays I typically use. Overall great buy.
Camille P.
Huntley, IL
This is my favorite foundation. It gives amazing coverage and makes my face look flawless. It is hydrating on my dry skin and doesn't flake throughout the day. The finish is very pretty and natural looking, almost undectable.
Yesenia G.
This foundation stick is truly amazing . I bought it online . It has nice packaging I love the shape that it has , the good things about this foundation is that it has wonderful coverage , it easy to end through out the face.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL
Such a great foundation stick for starters! Super easy to work with, glides right onto my skin and so easy to work with and blend. Works well with my powders and other face products and not too oily!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Beige more...
One of the best foundations I’ve ever used . I love that the stick formula makes is so easy to use and apply the color I use matches me perfectly. The coverage is very full and the finish is perfect not matte and not too dewy. One of my favorites, I wish we got more for the price.
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale , CA
I absolutely love this foundation! It gives me exactly the coverage it needs and leaves it looking flawless, definitely worth the price. So far this is my go to foundation, I recommend it!!
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
This is one of my favorite foundation stick. It is easy to use , blends very well . Not huge collection of shades though , but you can play with mixing the colors . It’s on the high end therefore it could cost you a little .
Cat B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This stick is pigmented af. Just be careful cos it will make you look cakey. Coverage is so full! Blends beautifully and evenly. Face looks flawless afterwards. Again a little goes a long way.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Porcelain, Bisque more...
This is my favorite stick foundation. It looks absolutely seamless and flawless on the skin. Definitely full coverage. It’s so easy to buff and blend this foundation in. It’s long wearing and it’s not drying or cakey. Love it!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.